Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 289>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 4:28am
I'm buying a tangle teezer tomorrow to try and experiment with this hair. I'm thinking of bucking the defined curls and going all "AmandaKay" with this kinky curly
Sponsored Links

asummertyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by beechie beechie wrote:

I have not installed it yet. I will be doing my hair this weekend and I will then update.
any updates?
ixnmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ixnmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 4:06pm
Has anyone tried the EHM Hair Company "no heat alternative" hair?
beechie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beechie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:17pm

Just wanted to update, have had the hair in less than a week but I am having NO PROBLEMS! I am very rough with my hair combing and brushing every day! I barely lose any hair. For the past week I have been wetting and combing with a comb NO CONDITIONER! (been at my boyfriends house!) This morning brushed with a paddle brush and conditioner and the brush just went through. I want to order more hair before their good stuff runs out lololol.
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 2:56pm
I like the hair and the length.  lovely curls
sierra.marty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra.marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 7:54pm
Very nice!! Has anyone tried any roller sets or anything with kc? Any pics?
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by sierra.marty sierra.marty wrote:

Very nice!! Has anyone tried any roller sets or anything with kc? Any pics?

AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

I'm buying a tangle teezer tomorrow to try and experiment with this hair. I'm thinking of bucking the defined curls and going all "AmandaKay" with this kinky curly

girl.. I'm telling you...not one curl is defined on my head
Jessica90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:40am

Your curly hair looks great.
Originally posted by beechie beechie wrote:

Just wanted to update, have had the hair in less than a week but I am having NO PROBLEMS! I am very rough with my hair combing and brushing every day! I barely lose any hair. For the past week I have been wetting and combing with a comb NO CONDITIONER! (been at my boyfriends house!) This morning brushed with a paddle brush and conditioner and the brush just went through. I want to order more hair before their good stuff runs out lololol.
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:07pm
Okay Ladies, I need some help with my kinky curly decisions. I have had two batches of kinky curly. From two very different chinese vendors, and they always fail me. I have it in for about 2 months, and everything goes to hell. 

The first time, I washed and conditioned almost everyday. Kept it moisturized and brushed it.. But after a while there was no way to brush. Both times, they shed like crazy and I ended up with half the hair that I had beforehand. 

That is what happens to the hair that I have. It dreads up. I am officially done with chinese vendors, and want to make a real investment on the hair. But I need to figure out why does this keep happening?

ETA: Not a picture of me, got it from the internet. 

Edited by SassyVictim - Jun 29 2013 at 8:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 289>