Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 289>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alexiscymone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alexiscymone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 7:25pm
Same hair as previous post

Sponsored Links

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:43pm
Wow that color is gorgeous!!
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:48pm
Love the fun colors!! It looks great :)
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 10:31am
Awww Alexis that is super looking!

kinky curly mixed with curly

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexiscymone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:39pm
Thanks you guys and I swear I love hair chalking it gives me a chance to get out of the professional look for day or two.
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by alexiscymone alexiscymone wrote:

Thanks you guys and I swear I love hair chalking it gives me a chance to get out of the professional look for day or two.

Does it mess up your clothes?
You do it on wet or dry hair?
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 4:48pm
Hey everyone,  So I just took out my kinky curly install. I wanted a really full install so I ended up mixing two types of hair. I had the a half bundle of 14 in of Kinky Curly Yaki's Afro Kinky Curly that I ordered back in January that I never installed and two 16in. bundles of Kurls2Kinks t2 kinky hair.
 I thought both curl types were pretty, the KCY curl was tighter though. I had the hair installed for 5 weeks. 

What I like about the hair, was that it looked like mine, No one second guessed that this was my hair! People keep asking me "How long did it take for me to grow it?", "How long had I been natural?", etc. The Cons though, towards the end of the install the K2k hair started to mat together. I reached out to the owner who was really sweet and helpful. She recommended Apple Cider Vinegar which helped a bit but there still was some matting. 

Im fairly new to kinky hair ( I big chopped in October) so it maybe there was something I was doing wrong or whatever but I'm officially in love with kinky hair. I am able to reuse the KCY  to another install though the K2K, was going to take way too much effort to revived. 

Anywho, on to the pictures...

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/i4get/media/312259_10152858365985131_2088207313_n_zps2291c130.jpg. -

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/i4get/media/179707_10152858372475131_484735362_n_zpsb111f045.jpg. -

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/i4get/media/983613_10152858337940131_1673251022_n_zpsb8c94209.jpg. -

Oh yea, most of the pictures are twist outs, I didnt have patience to do much more, lol
Anuli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anuli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 9:37pm
looks really nice & natural @naptural!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexiscymone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Originally posted by alexiscymone alexiscymone wrote:

Does it mess up your clothes?
You do it on wet or dry hair?

I read that it can but I apply it while my hair is wet and than I put clothes on after it's about half way dry so like 10-15 mins later the hair drys kinda fast and it's never messed my clothes up.

You can apply both wet or dry but wet to me I like better it gives a brighter color.
beechie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beechie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:46am
Hi just wanted to share. I just tried a new vendor on aliexpress. http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/238890313.html. So far I love the hair! I ordered 28 inches of the kinky curly. The hair arrived in less than a week, I think it was 5 days! The hair is soft and is a natural brown black color (1B). Now for the negatives, you must take time to comb it out when you get it because of the way they rodded the hair and it has that funky smell that I have heard so much about from a lot of the vendors on AE. However, I put some of my facial clay mask on it and left it for the day and I also added some tea tree oil and it was fine by the time I got home I then conditioned it with some cheap Salon Selectives and added some Dark and Lovely Au naturale Coil Moisturizing Souffle, motions naturally you define my curls and some Argan oil and left it over night. I washed it out this morning and tadaa

I don't know why the font size changed SORRY!

I will update you once I install next weekend. 

Edited by beechie - Jun 14 2013 at 9:47am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 289>