Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 289290291292293 298>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2014 at 7:20am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

This is my ONYC kinky curly 3b-3C. I hate using Tiny Pics. BHM always gives me error messages.

I'm not going to quote those pics but I love it!! I promise that's your hair growing out of your scalp tho!! Clap
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2014 at 7:22am
Originally posted by soulchildlove soulchildlove wrote:

I tried to use wig combs to secure my u-part but they hurt my head. I ended up just sewing the u-part on. I sleep with the hair in and just put it in a ponytail and twist it up at night. In the morning I spray water on it and then apply Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner. It makes the hair VERY soft. I think I need to apply some type of oil for shine though. I'm gonna take the hair off every week and wash and condition it. I haven't used a comb or brush on this hair yet, just finger detangling. Shedding and tangling is minimum. It never tangles to the point where I can't untangle it with my fingers. THIS HAIR GETS HUGE!!!!!! LOL. I don't try to tame it though because I'm gonna make big hair my signature look lol. I'm going for the Chaka Khan/ Diana Ross look. Anyway it's getting steadily colder in NY and I'm surprised the hair doesn't get rough and brittle in this weather. So yea, just an update.

Oh and I had to dye the hair to a brown-black color because it was too light. I may apply a straight up black dye to it, because it is still a tiny bit lighter than my leave-out. As for blending, I still haven't gotten that as right as I want it.

SoulChildLove the hair looks very pretty and you did that u-part girrrl! Smile To blend your leave it, try braiding your hair with the weave hair at night, and unraveling in the morning.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by CallMeLaLa CallMeLaLa wrote:

This is my ONYC kinky curly 3b-3C. I hate using Tiny Pics. BHM always gives me error messages.

I'm not going to quote those pics but I love it!! I promise that's your hair growing out of your scalp tho!! Clap

Thanks!

I love this hair. It is a dream to wear. I think I will try the 3c-4a next to get the curls you seen on the ends. I just need to wait for a sale. This hair is expensive.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2014 at 11:57am

Originally posted by CallMeLaLa CallMeLaLa wrote:

Thanks!

I love this hair. It is a dream to wear. I think I will try the 3c-4a next to get the curls you seen on the ends. I just need to wait for a sale. This hair is expensive.

It looks like it's a dream to wear. And good to know, I think I will re-check them out. 
soulchildlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulchildlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2014 at 9:22pm
Thanks for the compliment & advice! I'll definitely try that.

Edited by soulchildlove - Oct 03 2014 at 9:24pm
soulchildlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote soulchildlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 6:04pm
So this is still my kinky curly hair from my CV. I washed and conditioned it today and was tired of trying to blend my natural hair with the kinky pattern, so I blew it out and used a curling wand. I did it in big sections because I like the chunky look. Afterwards I lightly sprayed this holding spray on the hair. It matches my natural blown-out texture quite well might I add :). I think this will be my trial hair from this vendor to see how well it behaves. My u-part wig is kind of ratchet and a bit small because I cut the whole elastic band off. Next time I'm going to order about 4 bundles so I can have some to sew beneath the elastic band to hide it. I'll probably eventually take the hair off this cap and sew it onto another one.

Edited by soulchildlove - Oct 05 2014 at 6:09pm
sierra.marty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra.marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2014 at 9:19am
Does anyone have 1 bundle of kc to spare? I'm looking for a 20-22 inch. Trying not to spend a ton in shipping on aliexpress
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 8:40pm
soulchildlove that hair is gorgeous! I love blown out KC. If I could find a KS to give me that fluffy look without the time I'd probably rock that non-stop.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 5:32pm
SoulChildLove I love the blown out look! I love that hair!! You are rocking it & I love how you're experimenting with it.
jeana.gilhousen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeana.gilhousen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2014 at 1:04am
short wigs just come to for a while,i  bought it on Haiwigsall
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 289290291292293 298>
  Share Topic