Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290291292 297>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

http://i57.tinypic.com/b7jol5.jpg

<-----------aamh, 18, 20, 22 thinned out, made into a upart wig.

the above link is a diff pic just in case i ever change my avi. i dont know how to post pics in threads.

Love it, it looks so natural. You workin it! Clap
Sponsored Links

soulchildlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulchildlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2014 at 5:05pm
I am trying to create my own thread/post on this Malaysian KC I just received in the mail, but it is telling me I do not have permission to do so... can any1 tell my why that is? Is it because I'm a newbie and don't have enough points?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote soulchildlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 2:53pm
So a few weeks ago I ordered 3 bundles of Malaysian Kinky Curly hair from a Chinese vendor and I just got around to making my u-part wig out of it. I used almost all three bundles of the hair except for a little piece of a bundle. All the bundles were 20 inches and I told the vendor I wanted a natural #2 color or something closest to it. I didn't get a closure, because I wanted leave out this time. This is my 2nd ever hair purchase (the 1st was from an American vendor) and I am satisfied thus far. This is also my second time making a u-part wig. After research I decided to purchase a Japanese swim cap to make this wig and I am so glad I did! They are the BOMB lol! I will update after I have worn the hair for awhile. Also I sealed all my wefts.

(This is the hair straight out the package.)

(This is the hair finger combed a little.)

(This is the hair wet.)

(This is what I washed and conditioned the hair with.)

(These are the three bundles laying down to dry.)

(This is the front and back of the completed u-part wig.)

(This is the wig on my head. I just quickly tried it on, and hadn't yet cut out the section on the cap for my leave-out.)

ENJOY!

Oh and my hair inspiration is SZA as well as Kelly Rowland's kinky curly hair styles

Edited by soulchildlove - Sep 26 2014 at 2:55pm
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 3:48pm
^^First of all,  Love the hair SoulChildLove!!!! :)

2nd of all,  for those who were asking about my Kinky Curly hair (the one from a few pages back)...the vendor is Queen Hair Promotions. Now that I finished rocking it for almost 2 months, I feel more comfortable to share the vendor since I had an overall good experience. I liked the hair and would order from them again. It was a great value and was very realistic. I cant wait to order this hair again. This is not hair that you will pass down to your kids or leave in your will. So if you're looking for hair to reuse over and over and keep through the years, look elsewhere.  As for me, it fit my needs and budget and looked gorgeous! Even better as it got older, lol. It does not like a lot of product. THe hair is very forgiving, treat it rough, it can handle it and looks even better that way, lol. I did not like the braid outs with it, so pineappled it every night instead. I did not color it, straighten it or blow it out, so I have no feedback on that. 

Link: 
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-hair-Guaranteend-quality-AAAA-Grade-virgin-mongolian-kinky-curly-hair-weave-Instock-factory-price/326651_746040712.html

These are pics as the hair got older....it was still looking great and got even better in my opinion! It did get tangly as it got older and shed but it was manageable through cowashing. DENMAN brush is your friend!!!!

Edited by Daymarme - Sep 26 2014 at 4:35pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulchildlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 4:18pm
Thank you :) and just so you know, the pics you posted aren't showing up.
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2014 at 11:03am
(Let me try this one more time...the previous post gave me error msgs, smh)

For those who were asking about my Kinky Curly hair (the one from a few pages back)...the vendor is Queen Hair Promotions. Now that I finished rocking it for almost 2 months, I feel more comfortable to share the vendor since I had an overall good experience. I liked the hair and would order from them again. It was a great value and was very realistic. I cant wait to order this hair again. This is not hair that you will pass down to your kids or leave in your will. So if you're looking for hair to reuse over and over and keep through the years, look elsewhere.  As for me, it fit my needs and budget and looked gorgeous! Even better as it got older, lol. It does not like a lot of product. THe hair is very forgiving, treat it rough, it can handle it and looks even better that way, lol. I did not like the braid outs with it, so pineappled it every night instead. I did not color it, straighten it or blow it out, so I have no feedback on that. 

Link: 
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-hair-Guaranteend-quality-AAAA-Grade-virgin-mongolian-kinky-curly-hair-weave-Instock-factory-price/326651_746040712.html

These are pics as the hair got older....it was still looking great and got even better in my opinion! It did get tangly as it got older and shed but it was manageable through cowashing. DENMAN brush is your friend!!!!

SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2014 at 1:32pm

This is my ONYC kinky curly 3b-3C. I hate using Tiny Pics. BHM always gives me error messages.

Edited by SN2BPHD - Oct 02 2014 at 1:43pm
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2014 at 1:36pm
Dang these pics are big. Nothing like seeing yourself in billboard form.

That last one I had brushed it out.
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2014 at 10:24pm
Cute! Like the curls on the ends. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote soulchildlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2014 at 6:08am

I tried to use wig combs to secure my u-part but they hurt my head. I ended up just sewing the u-part on. I sleep with the hair in and just put it in a ponytail and twist it up at night. In the morning I spray water on it and then apply Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner. It makes the hair VERY soft. I think I need to apply some type of oil for shine though. I'm gonna take the hair off every week and wash and condition it. I haven't used a comb or brush on this hair yet, just finger detangling. Shedding and tangling is minimum. It never tangles to the point where I can't untangle it with my fingers. THIS HAIR GETS HUGE!!!!!! LOL. I don't try to tame it though because I'm gonna make big hair my signature look lol. I'm going for the Chaka Khan/ Diana Ross look. Anyway it's getting steadily colder in NY and I'm surprised the hair doesn't get rough and brittle in this weather. So yea, just an update.

Oh and I had to dye the hair to a brown-black color because it was too light. I may apply a straight up black dye to it, because it is still a tiny bit lighter than my leave-out. As for blending, I still haven't gotten that as right as I want it.

Edited by soulchildlove - Oct 03 2014 at 6:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon