BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 650651652653>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mohaginy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohaginy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:59pm
Hey ladies. I got this hair installed on my birthday (10/2/2013) and I loved it initially. Eventually it did become a hassle. It continuously got dry and when I eventually took it out the tracks were so thin. I had it sewn in and had a horseshoe leave-out. I am on here doing more research because I am gong to try it again. I love the texture and it reminds me of my own texture but I need to know how to take better care of it. Any and all tips are welcomed. BTW, Shea Moisture was the best in terms of keeping it curly, but I like wearing it straight when I get it installed initially. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Reslnt1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Reslnt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:38pm
@Naturalchick30 ask them to let you see the hair. The original version looked kinky in the pack. It looks kinky and a little dry. The newer versions look much more silky and shiny.

Edited by Reslnt1 - Jan 19 2014 at 2:39pm
Hateharder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hateharder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:36pm
Anyone tried kinky twist/ havana with this hair?Confused
(braid base then twist)

I currently have havana & I might try to twist these or at least do bigger braids.

Here's a BB Wave braid throwback
http://public.fotki.com/summer-rain/bohyme-brazilian-wa/vacations010.html#media

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:46am
BUMP
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:50am
okay, time make those posts sink to the bottom, sorry ladies if this has nothing to do with the topic.. but this chick needs to disappear...

this is a copy and paste.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:54pm
Let God and let go Confused
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Reslnt1 Reslnt1 wrote:

@Naturalchick30 ask them to let you see the hair. The original version looked kinky in the pack. It looks kinky and a little dry. The newer versions look much more silky and shiny.
Will do.  I can't do nothing with silky hair lol
Colby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:18am
why the hell is this subpar hair so expensive? $150+ up. On superhairfactory it's $209 for 16 inches! I don't get it! Has bohyme corrected their problems with the hair being ultra silky and the shedding?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:16am
bump
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:32am
bump
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 650651652653>
  Share Topic