Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 649650651652653>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
leeuhhbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote leeuhhbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 6:21pm
I agree, just run. If you can't get it at your local BSS you might as well not even risk it.
Sponsored Links

Loverhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loverhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 8:17pm
Helpppp !!!! I have been wearing this hair for a year now and I decided i wanted a natural subtle ombre look so i bought one pack in a 1b and was going to use my old hair with it which was a #1. I wish i would of looked at the hair before buying it because the 1b is sooooo damnnnn lighter like you can see the huge difference. Should i just use regular jet black hair dye for the 1b hair or do I have to bleach it first ?
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Natural Lady Natural Lady wrote:

Originally posted by AmandaKay AmandaKay wrote:

What are the lastest reviews on this hair? I'm about to test out a new stylist, and I don't want to put my KCY in her hands yet HOWEVER, I don't want a rat's nest either.

Just back away from it..... RUN!

CryI loved the way my Bohyme looked when I first got it in 2011. It wasn't a kinky curly, but the kinky wave, and I wanted that just to get something different than my normal afro kinky styles. I was so upset the rat nests it was and how brittle it was at the end of the day. The pattern was gorgeous, but the quality was Dead And I liked have the option of getting it at a BSS. But lawd...Bohyme....

Somebody tell me when quality control comes back...looking at my old pictures is just making me sad. I need a kinky wave damnit!

Loverhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loverhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 9:29am
Did you have to bleach the hair 1b hair them color it black or you only colored it ?
zanyzara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zanyzara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:24am
Hi guys

Well I contacted mr. bohyme but he's left the company so I got in touch with another guy, I told him that people were still complaining about it so he say someone will be on to answer your questions.

The curls look lovely AmandaKay, I really want this but the problems!!!!!
What alternatives do people use that don't cost an arm and a leg?
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 1:56pm
I had a frontal made with mines

LibrarianGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LibrarianGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 2:09pm
Hello all!!! So I've been lurking and trying to get info about this hair as I am going to have some installed for a vacation.  I am really excited and am very much looking forward to it.  I hunted around and hunted some more and found some at a reasonable price.  So I am all set.  My appointment isn't till next month, so wish me luck.   I've gotten so much info from this thread.  
classecarmelqt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote classecarmelqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:34pm
I had some bobraz installed for the second time and it definitely is not the same texture. I still am going to enjoy it because I paid to much money for it not to. I bought it off ebay again, but if I ever decide to buy it one more time... I will buy it from my bss. this batch is more of a plain silky wet and wavy. It still dries big but there is no kinky curl...just waves!! :(

July 2011

October 2013

more pics at my youtube channel
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:08pm
Thanks for the review and pics.  It looks so natural on you but I can tell that the texture has changed.  I was tempted to buy some bobraz but since it changed I'll save my money.
classecarmelqt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote classecarmelqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Thanks for the review and pics.  It looks so natural on you but I can tell that the texture has changed.  I was tempted to buy some bobraz but since it changed I'll save my money.

Thank you Natural Chick!! Don't give up on it...you might be able to get an old batch from your local bss...MIGHT!! :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 649650651652653>
  Share Topic