Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 650651652653654>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zanyzara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zanyzara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:24am
Hi guys

Well I contacted mr. bohyme but he's left the company so I got in touch with another guy, I told him that people were still complaining about it so he say someone will be on to answer your questions.

The curls look lovely AmandaKay, I really want this but the problems!!!!!
What alternatives do people use that don't cost an arm and a leg?
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 1:56pm
I had a frontal made with mines

LibrarianGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LibrarianGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 2:09pm
Hello all!!! So I've been lurking and trying to get info about this hair as I am going to have some installed for a vacation.  I am really excited and am very much looking forward to it.  I hunted around and hunted some more and found some at a reasonable price.  So I am all set.  My appointment isn't till next month, so wish me luck.   I've gotten so much info from this thread.  
classecarmelqt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote classecarmelqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:34pm
I had some bobraz installed for the second time and it definitely is not the same texture. I still am going to enjoy it because I paid to much money for it not to. I bought it off ebay again, but if I ever decide to buy it one more time... I will buy it from my bss. this batch is more of a plain silky wet and wavy. It still dries big but there is no kinky curl...just waves!! :(

July 2011

October 2013

more pics at my youtube channel
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:08pm
Thanks for the review and pics.  It looks so natural on you but I can tell that the texture has changed.  I was tempted to buy some bobraz but since it changed I'll save my money.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote classecarmelqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Thanks for the review and pics.  It looks so natural on you but I can tell that the texture has changed.  I was tempted to buy some bobraz but since it changed I'll save my money.

Thank you Natural Chick!! Don't give up on it...you might be able to get an old batch from your local bss...MIGHT!! :)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by classecarmelqt classecarmelqt wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Thank you Natural Chick!! Don't give up on it...you might be able to get an old batch from your local bss...MIGHT!! :)
How can you tell the difference in the pack? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote classecarmelqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 10:41pm
I'm not exactly sure natural chick...the hair looks normal before its wet. The bundles I bought this time seemed thinner. When I bought it in 2011 2 packs was too much. Now its not enough. I would just ask the bss owners to see when they got it. Maybe they have an old batch they purchased last year or so....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 5:38am
Originally posted by classecarmelqt classecarmelqt wrote:

I'm not exactly sure natural chick...the hair looks normal before its wet. The bundles I bought this time seemed thinner. When I bought it in 2011 2 packs was too much. Now its not enough. I would just ask the bss owners to see when they got it. Maybe they have an old batch they purchased last year or so....
I will try that.  Thanks!
Reading23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reading23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:08am
HI GUYS. I dont know if anybody still comes on this forum or is reading this in 2014 but I was 
And It was really nerve racking to find that nobody updated. (Yes I througly stalked this forum before installing my Bohyme) So I decide I will post this even if no one comes on or sees it, just in case
 Heres a pic:

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/Julissa441/photo1_zps09987c41.jpg

Okay so my name is Julissa

I currently have two packs of 14' in  ( One pack was suffice but i forced the second pack because once curly hair starts shedding it looks thiiinn ) I did seal my wefts with Dritz Fray Check and uhhh yeah.......the products I put in the weave are Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Catwalk TIGI Curls Rock, I use these two together and my curls come out PERFECCTTT. The Smoothie softens the hardness of Curls Rock, but the curls rock really defines so..that great

Umm I use Tresemme Claryfing Shampoo once a week and Use regular shampoo the other day. I only shampoo twice a week. In between those days I spritz with water or cowash (Depends on how I feel )and use the Smoothie, Curls Rock mixture 

I plan on using the Olive Oil Replenishing Deep Conditioner and the Aphogee Two Step in about two weeks if the curls start to become dull looking since that was recommended on here and yea 

I bantu Knot my leave out every night with shea moisture curling smoothie and just a little bit of gel. ..My hair blends perfectly. I have hair left out around my edges and part 
Again LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HAIR. lolol everyone thinks its my real hair Tongue

But THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED IN THIS FORUM. Literally such a huge help :)

Any questions?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System