BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 649650651652653 654>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 2:51pm
shooooot mr. bohyme if you come back ill test some longer lengths for ya!! Wink
Sponsored Links

Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Originally posted by bohymehair bohymehair wrote:

@510QUEEN

If you know where we can find better prices, then we would love the suggestion :)  I'm sure most of you understand how difficult it is when dealing with overseas vendors (i.e. language barrier).  Consider the customs charges, and the importing fees that you'd have to deal with.  It's madness.  We do our best to put the highest quality product on the market, and will continue to do what we've done for over 35 years.  

We do appreciate everyone's comments and we hope everyone had a good month of May.  June is around the corner, let's get it!  

Thanks for being beautiful.

Bohyme

Now if you want to do something so kind for the women of BHM and for the goodness of Uncle Russ and them letting you communicate FREELY with us here..............why don't you gift some hair in various lengths and right it off on your taxes.  There are many of ladies here who will be willing to test the new and improved product.  

After my longggg review and working with the hair for 1+ year, I'm down for testing out a new and improved product like 510Queen mentions. 

Bohyme, where are you?
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">shooooot mr. bohyme if you come back ill test some longer lengths for ya!! Wink
Me too
XTY215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote XTY215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 9:21pm
Just wanted to warn everyone that my just delivered bundle from myremy is a DUD in terms of the nice kinky curls like those from the beginning of this thread. It is still a curl but they're huge silky, loose curls like some wet and wavy bs.. This is the second time I got crappy bohyme and I am done with it and suggest you move on too because this hair got too expensive for it to be tripping like this. Way to bait us with nice hair at a low cost and then switch up to this

So my advice: move on to a vendor who can dupe the look for you because it isn't just a bad batch ( this happened to me before over a year ago, I ended up boiling the hair to make my own curls), it looks like bohyme has a LOT of 'research' to do to get back where it once was.
virginhairguru77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virginhairguru77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 8:47am
Whatever you do, don't get your hair from Dream Brazilian Virgin Hair LTD. They will email you with the address dreambrazilianvirginhairltd@gmail.com. The vendor's name is Feliciano. They will agree on a price with you and then once you send them your money and pick it up they say that they can not send you the hair that you bought unless you send them $250 more. I spoke with the manager and told him I wanted a refund and he told me that since I am American that $250 isn't a big deal. They  have been harassing me on Skype and via email to send more money. I thought I would be getting great virgin hair, but this company is a TOTAL SCAM!!!! They refuse to give me a refund! They haven't sent me any hair! I have filed complaints with ali baba. BEWARE!!!
Natural Lady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Natural Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by AmandaKay AmandaKay wrote:

What are the lastest reviews on this hair? I'm about to test out a new stylist, and I don't want to put my KCY in her hands yet HOWEVER, I don't want a rat's nest either.

Just back away from it..... RUN!
leeuhhbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote leeuhhbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 6:21pm
I agree, just run. If you can't get it at your local BSS you might as well not even risk it.
Loverhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loverhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 8:17pm
Helpppp !!!! I have been wearing this hair for a year now and I decided i wanted a natural subtle ombre look so i bought one pack in a 1b and was going to use my old hair with it which was a #1. I wish i would of looked at the hair before buying it because the 1b is sooooo damnnnn lighter like you can see the huge difference. Should i just use regular jet black hair dye for the 1b hair or do I have to bleach it first ?
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Natural Lady Natural Lady wrote:

Originally posted by AmandaKay AmandaKay wrote:

What are the lastest reviews on this hair? I'm about to test out a new stylist, and I don't want to put my KCY in her hands yet HOWEVER, I don't want a rat's nest either.

Just back away from it..... RUN!

CryI loved the way my Bohyme looked when I first got it in 2011. It wasn't a kinky curly, but the kinky wave, and I wanted that just to get something different than my normal afro kinky styles. I was so upset the rat nests it was and how brittle it was at the end of the day. The pattern was gorgeous, but the quality was Dead And I liked have the option of getting it at a BSS. But lawd...Bohyme....

Somebody tell me when quality control comes back...looking at my old pictures is just making me sad. I need a kinky wave damnit!

Loverhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loverhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 9:29am
Did you have to bleach the hair 1b hair them color it black or you only colored it ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 649650651652653 654>
  Share Topic