BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646647648649650 653>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kinkywinks69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kinkywinks69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 4:57am
Hiii, I'm late...and new to this Forum...why can't I see your Bohyme pictures?  Where are you girl?
Sponsored Links

Kinkywinks69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kinkywinks69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 12:36pm
Ooooh, Ms Modelbusiness, please help me...so glad your ONLINE... I'm partially retarded, new to the forum, and can not for the life of me, figure out how to see the images that are being posted...feels like I'm blind...GOD FORBID...I'm letting all my cookies in, cleaned my cache...I'm in the process of making a wig....don't feel like buying no closure, for $120 bucks..and it sounds like you got the BUSINESS with your MS. BO......I recall someone asked if you had a closure, you replied...just good ole fashion sewing..This is were I'm stuck...Do I go horseshoe pattern? or round and round ? on the wig...I'm going for the AFRO look... but this Bobraz hair seems to be too soft to stand up, you know...hard and bushy on top....I'm looking at the pictures that I can see, and everything looks FLAT on top...I hate that LOOK....I really wish I could see your install....

Please...Help the Needy....I'm extra Ms. ModelWacko

Thks, Kinkywinks
Kemet80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kemet80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 6:17pm
[/URL]

[/URL]
shannelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 1:54pm
^^ nice blending
bohymehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bohymehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:00am
Thanks to everyone showing Bohyme some love!  Bohyme constantly strives to put the best product on the market, so you lovely ladies can enjoy it.  Stay beautiful, and keep smiling!
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:12pm

What are the lastest reviews on this hair? I'm about to test out a new stylist, and I don't want to put my KCY in her hands yet HOWEVER, I don't want a rat's nest either.

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:21pm
my pack of bohyme that i had installed about 2 months ago was trashhhhhhh . 

luckily i only used it for filler hair. 
it shed like a dog and tangled so easily. granted it was was to comb the tangles out after saturating it with water and conditioner, you shouldn't have to do all of that . i sealed my wefts and when i took it out the wefts were STILL naked Thumbs Down

for the price its not worth it.. unless your getting it for the low low somewhere.
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:42pm
Lol yeah this hair is the devil I had some installed back in feb. it shed like Jesus shed tears on the cross smh. It was nice for three days then turned to hell. Plus I didn't really like it in it's curly state it wasn't kinky enough.
shannelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shannelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:23am
the hair was very beautiful in its curly and straight state but it tangled and shed like crazy...i was able to deal with the hair for a month and a half before i finally took it out. My tracks were so bald and nearing the end of my install my sew in was see through in the back so that's when i wore it up in buns. I wore the hair back in February and March
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 1:04pm
Lol at Bohyme post - the hair is beautiful but batches are iffy at best. An the hair is overpriced for the short amount of time that it lasts. Whatever process is used that causes the weft to not hold onto the hair is ridiculous and I know it some kind of process issue because I've worn the Brazilian wave and egyptian wave both on weft and cut off the weft as micro braids and the shedding was horrid both ways and appeared to be heavy breakage as well as shedding from the weft. Also the curl pattern on the Brazilian turns into knots!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646647648649650 653>
  Share Topic