BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646647648649650 654>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Natural Lady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by 38ktgold 38ktgold wrote:

I had this hair and it was the best blending I have EVER experienced. Absolutely beautiful but in 2 weeks it turned into a RATS NEST! I think I had it from about January-February. 
I ombre'd it. Had about 1.8 packs of 14" and 16". 

wash n go

bantu knots

ponytail (and some extra me lol)

extra videos
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiBceRs_atKJqEX99ZDpvD1JK9rOFt9z6&feature=view_all

You look fabulous!!!!!! StarClap
Sponsored Links

Reflect & Radiate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reflect & Radiate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 6:55pm
Your post has given me LIFE. Thank you for this step-by-step demonstration. Idk if you meant it to be a tutorial, but I sho nuff was taking notes! I had not heard of Bohyme Brazilian hair before doing a Google search, but I think it's exactly what I've been looking for. I want a natural-looking texture, almost like I did a blowout of my natural hair.

I'm always the type to do something myself rather than spend money (that I don't have, hrrumph) at the salon, so thanks again for taking such complete pictures. When I get my tax refund back (yay!), I will order this hair and try it myself. I'll be sure to take some pics, though it seems like you're a pro with that. Clap

http://www.theaffirmationsbook.com
mandiwilliams25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandiwilliams25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 12:14pm
SOLD LOL
38ktgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 38ktgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:17pm
awww man i dont know how to delete a post Confused

Edited by 38ktgold - Mar 02 2013 at 4:18pm
38ktgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 38ktgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:19pm
thank you dear!
temi.o181 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote temi.o181 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 10:24pm
Is anybody selling any BoBraz??? Email me, I need some ASAP!! (temi181@hotmail.com)
Kinkywinks69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kinkywinks69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 4:57am
Hiii, I'm late...and new to this Forum...why can't I see your Bohyme pictures?  Where are you girl?
Kinkywinks69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kinkywinks69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 12:36pm
Ooooh, Ms Modelbusiness, please help me...so glad your ONLINE... I'm partially retarded, new to the forum, and can not for the life of me, figure out how to see the images that are being posted...feels like I'm blind...GOD FORBID...I'm letting all my cookies in, cleaned my cache...I'm in the process of making a wig....don't feel like buying no closure, for $120 bucks..and it sounds like you got the BUSINESS with your MS. BO......I recall someone asked if you had a closure, you replied...just good ole fashion sewing..This is were I'm stuck...Do I go horseshoe pattern? or round and round ? on the wig...I'm going for the AFRO look... but this Bobraz hair seems to be too soft to stand up, you know...hard and bushy on top....I'm looking at the pictures that I can see, and everything looks FLAT on top...I hate that LOOK....I really wish I could see your install....

Please...Help the Needy....I'm extra Ms. ModelWacko

Thks, Kinkywinks
Kemet80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kemet80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 6:17pm
[/URL]

[/URL]
shannelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 1:54pm
^^ nice blending
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style