Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 644645646647648 654>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:17pm
I'm buying today. Do I have to split the wefts with one pack if I'm wearing 14 inch curly? I'm concerned about shedding. I installed before and wore it straight and the shedding was terrible even with sealing.
Sponsored Links

trueloyalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trueloyalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:24pm
My friend split her tracks. I, on the other hand, never do that. I like my hair to be full. I'm going to attempt to seal the wefts, lighten this hair, add highlights, and make a u part wig. This is my little project for the next two weeks... lol 
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:39pm
I couldn't wait I split the wefts..... But my issue now is Aleene's. I don't have 5 days to let the hair "cure. I have about 3.
trueloyalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trueloyalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:42pm
oh wow... I purchased Aileen's Stop Fraying too. I didn't know that I had to wait a few days to let it dry... :/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00114RDVI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Say it aint so... :/
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:44am
I believe u have to wait that long before u can wet the wefts..if they are dry, u should be good to go
hotgrits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotgrits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:28pm
I'm selling one pack of Bobraz in a color #1 that I just purchased this weekend from an authorized Bohyme retailer.  I have the receipt from the purchase and you can verify the retailer on Boyme's website. I ended up changing my mind about the hair and decided to get some straight hair instead.

$85 - PM me!
princesslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:59pm
I have a bad batch...installed it myself Dec 5th.  It tangle like crazy. ..I hsd bobraz before and it didn't tangle like this it clump together and take forever for me to detangle. I have to wet it everyday last time i hsd this hair i could go 2 days without washin.I only purchased this hair because it blends sooo well. Need to find something similar minuses the hassle with tangling. 
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:30am
Originally posted by warilife warilife wrote:

Anyone looking to purchase bobaz I have 2 packs of 14-16 inch in 1b available
pm'd you..
Saniyah5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniyah5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:00pm
Hey ladies, I just wanted to know where did you guys make the last few purchases of this hair planning on make a leap but I'm o so scared lol
brigoinnatural View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brigoinnatural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 5:14pm
Hey are you still selling the Bobraz Hair?? If so for how much ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 644645646647648 654>