FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 653>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Natural Lady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by montrese89 montrese89 wrote:

got my install...look for photos on my thread...(not up yet!) lol...Im in love already!

I am so glad that you like it!!! Can't wait to see it Smile
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by vici0uzshawtii vici0uzshawtii wrote:

is there a texture that is str8 but turns wavy...not curly

Try doing a search on Wags NC. I am not really sure but I think it can be straightened and it is wavy. If not Wags NC, they have other textures that may be what you are looking for. HTH
melodym1772 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melodym1772 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Natural Lady Natural Lady wrote:

Originally posted by melodym1772 melodym1772 wrote:

Ok, I received my 1 pack of 16 inch Bohyme Brazilian Wave today.  For one thing, it is on a thin single weft.  There is no way to split-it is not a double weft sewn together.  Then while it is long, its not as long as Im accustomed to and Im not sure 1 pack will do it.  It is very soft and full. 

I used almost all of my 8 oz. And how long do you usually like your hair? Maybe you can get the other pack in a longer length... Hmmm
I usually prefer 18 inch.   I thought based on some of the posts that Bohyme was generous with length but u know when u get to the top of your head , the hair will fall shorter . 
I afraid once it curls , it will be a lot shorter

Edited by melodym1772 - Jul 10 2008 at 9:55pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melodym1772 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by 1timer 1timer wrote:

Ok, I received my 1 pack of 16 inch Bohyme Brazilian Wave today.  For one thing, it is on a thin single weft.  There is no way to split-it is not a double weft sewn together.  Then while it is long, its not as long as Im accustomed to and Im not sure 1 pack will do it.  It is very soft and full. 

Mine is definately a double weft, but it is two tone.  Where did you buy it?
Ebonyline.com its in color # 1

Edited by melodym1772 - Jul 10 2008 at 9:56pm
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 10:23pm
Melody mine is a #1 and a 1B/30 and it's a double weft...but it's sewn very well and the wefts are very thin so it's easy to think it's not double. The blends like someone else mentioned are double wefts also with one color on one side and the other color on the other side. Get a good seam ripper and a strong light and you should be able to split the weft. 
khepri22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khepri22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 12:01am
Melodym....I thought mine was a single weft but when I went to the salon the stylist was able to spit it.  The wefts are extra thin and sewn very closely togther. Mine is 1b and I definitely split the weft and only used 1 pack.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 8:52am

Originally posted by Natural Lady Natural Lady wrote:

I used almost all of my 8 oz. And how long do you usually like your hair? Maybe you can get the other pack in a longer length... Hmmm
I usually prefer 18 inch.   I thought based on some of the posts that Bohyme was generous with length but u know when u get to the top of your head , the hair will fall shorter . 
I afraid once it curls , it will be a lot shorter

I think "shrinkage" depends on how you manipulate the curls. So I would suggest that you get another one in a longer length. That way you'll be covered and then it that is too long, you and trim it down some. Smile

BTW...I like your AVI. What kind of hair is that? Its looks good on ya!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melodym1772 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 11:45am
Ok thanks girls ! Im still looking at it like huh ? It is so soft though .  Im tempted to leave it like it is straight out the pack ! In my AVI, I have microbraids with Dreamweaver Yaky hair.
montrese89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montrese89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by montrese89 montrese89 wrote:

got my install...look for photos on my thread...(not up yet!) lol...Im in love already!

they are up!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melodym1772 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2008 at 6:19am
dont see them
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 653>
  Share Topic