BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 643644645646647 654>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
classecarmelqt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote classecarmelqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 3:19am
Thank you Ms. Miamiu & Ms. Lisa 2006!!
@Jammin1288 sorry to hear your having blending troubles...I know how that is!! You can do a little research on youtube or go back and read some of the past posts on here. Don't throw it away!! If its not working for you curly then try wearing it straight for a little while or until you figure out how to blend your hair. Blessings to you!!
@Princesslola I dont know about the humidity on the straight hair, but it does curl back up really well after you straighten it. Just make sure you deep condition it!! Blessings to you!!
Sponsored Links

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:51pm
Bump
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:47pm
Currently have this hair installed after 2 years of stalking this thread, i like it so far. I tried to straighten it but it just won't straighten. Any who, i have been wearing it in it's natural state since 2 weeks now, and tonight I'm going to wet it and see if i like the curls Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
trulove08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trulove08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:52pm
My initial post on Bobraz was on page 633 and then again on 640. I've missed this hair since I threw it away a few months ago. I didn't take care of it once I took out the last installment. I've been contemplating getting hair from Aliexpress, but I loved the texture of the Bobraz hair. The only downside of purchasing Bobraz again is the increase in the price. I'm not liking that at all. I've been looking for alternatives, but have yet to find one. Does anyone have any ideas?
Ms.Tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:57pm
Hair2Wig.com has it on sale now. They also have coupon codes on FB. HTH!
trueloyalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trueloyalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:46pm
Which online vendors did you purchase your Bobraz from?

I had Bobraz 2 years ago, it was a love hate relationship...but I can't resist. I want to order it again.

Has anyone tried dying it?

Can someone show me some up to date photos?
trulove08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trulove08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:05pm
Thank you! MsTee

I purchased my hair from my local bss. I've seen a few videos on YouTube with the hair colored.
warilife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warilife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:50pm
Anyone looking to purchase bobaz I have 2 packs of 14-16 inch in 1b available
tightambitionz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tightambitionz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 9:33pm
So sad. I've been using bobraz since 2007 off and on. I finally got a bad batch. So much money wasted and no assistance with customer service! This is the worst. I need to move on...sigh. Lol
princesslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:45pm
I just purchased one n only argan oil hair color in dark brown...the bobraz im dying is #2..I'm reading the directions and I didnt know I needed developer...I only have 20 cream developer but the directions say use 10 developer. If I use 20 developer,what will happen?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 643644645646647 654>