Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 643644645646647 653>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trulove08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trulove08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:05pm
Thank you! MsTee

I purchased my hair from my local bss. I've seen a few videos on YouTube with the hair colored.
Sponsored Links

warilife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warilife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:50pm
Anyone looking to purchase bobaz I have 2 packs of 14-16 inch in 1b available
tightambitionz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tightambitionz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 9:33pm
So sad. I've been using bobraz since 2007 off and on. I finally got a bad batch. So much money wasted and no assistance with customer service! This is the worst. I need to move on...sigh. Lol
princesslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:45pm
I just purchased one n only argan oil hair color in dark brown...the bobraz im dying is #2..I'm reading the directions and I didnt know I needed developer...I only have 20 cream developer but the directions say use 10 developer. If I use 20 developer,what will happen?
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:17pm
I'm buying today. Do I have to split the wefts with one pack if I'm wearing 14 inch curly? I'm concerned about shedding. I installed before and wore it straight and the shedding was terrible even with sealing.
trueloyalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trueloyalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:24pm
My friend split her tracks. I, on the other hand, never do that. I like my hair to be full. I'm going to attempt to seal the wefts, lighten this hair, add highlights, and make a u part wig. This is my little project for the next two weeks... lol 
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:39pm
I couldn't wait I split the wefts..... But my issue now is Aleene's. I don't have 5 days to let the hair "cure. I have about 3.
trueloyalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trueloyalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:42pm
oh wow... I purchased Aileen's Stop Fraying too. I didn't know that I had to wait a few days to let it dry... :/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00114RDVI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Say it aint so... :/
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:44am
I believe u have to wait that long before u can wet the wefts..if they are dry, u should be good to go
hotgrits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotgrits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:28pm
I'm selling one pack of Bobraz in a color #1 that I just purchased this weekend from an authorized Bohyme retailer.  I have the receipt from the purchase and you can verify the retailer on Boyme's website. I ended up changing my mind about the hair and decided to get some straight hair instead.

$85 - PM me!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 643644645646647 653>
  Share Topic