Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 642643644645646 654>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ricaxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricaxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 3:15pm
Thank you :)
Sponsored Links

xlionesss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xlionesss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 1:48pm
I refuse to go any longer without this hair...I'm buying this in 22' asap.
ShayDaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShayDaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 6:09pm
644 pages of reading and researching this post... and $300 later, I finally have my BoBraz and all products needed for maintenance. I'll post pics by Sunday....beginning my (self)install tonight.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this post. You guys were a big help in prepping for this hair lolol.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 8:42pm
I really would like yo purchase ... Has anyone
had there hair re-wefted by Sam?
The shedding issues sound scary ...

Edited by spencer4hire - Sep 29 2012 at 2:29am
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 10:13pm
I'm scared of bobraz..I go to my local BSS, stroke it,contemplate and leave empty handedCry
classecarmelqt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote classecarmelqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 4:29am
Hey Ladies

I been reading the last 100 pages and got a urge to get some more hair. Luckily I found some left over bobraz hair I purchased last year and cant wait to get it installedTongue!!! You can check out my experience with bobraz here.... http://youtu.be/PTCprjwsBTc

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 7:20am
^^ Awhhhh very nice.
MsLisa2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLisa2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 3:22pm
Love it!!! It blends sooooooooooooooo well!!! Heart
Jammin1288 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammin1288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 10:16pm
somebody please help me with this hair :(

I am really trying to like it, I really am. Something inside tells me to just throw it away and get braids. I cannot blend this hair for the life of me. At first I had a upart wig that I made, but it was my first time and it didn't come out well at all. So this weekend I redid the wig and used PoisonIvy's not part closure method on youtube. The wig is much much better and I thought that I would be able to blend the small about leave-out in the front..but even that does not blend! I don't understand how everyone else getting it to blend because this hair seems 3b/3c to me. Maybe there is something in the way I am styling in? I put in in twist every night, maybe I need to just wet it and leave it and the pattern will change?

I'm just confused and from the reactions I am getting from my mom I should change it. And only like one person has told me this looks good. I think its obvious its fake which I hate
princesslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 9:41am
I have 2 questions I hope someone can answer. I wore this hair before in June 2011-Oct 2011, then turned it into a wig Dec 2011 I only did wash and go never straight out the pack and curled. I'm trying to apply les heat to my leave out becuase it's breaking off from trying to blend it with other hair,smh.
How does this hair handle humidity? I'm going to Miami in December and I want to wear this hair curled with a curling wand...I dont want to leave the club with a nappy a$$ fro LOL

Once straightened and curled does this hair curled back up nice after being wet?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 642643644645646 654>
  Share Topic