Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 641642643644645 653>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 4:01am
Originally posted by warilife warilife wrote:

My bobaz, yesterday it's 7 months old

Someone make it clickable please

Wow that looks so natural!
Sponsored Links

bizchick86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bizchick86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2012 at 3:22am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Pics?
ricaxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricaxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 2:20pm
http://imageshack.us/a/img507/2227/img20120920104806.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img641/3444/20120913162902.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/4562/img20120913150554.jpg

Hi! I've been wanting this hair for the longest and I'm glad I finally got it. I have ONE pack of the color 2 in a 14 inch weft was split. The store I went to was sold out of darker color so I colored it twice. First a rinse in adore pink fire it was too bright then I dyed it a soft black color but I missed a couple spots. I'll be doing a braid out and twist out soon. But the hair is still in very good shape. Oh and it's on a u part wig.

Here's a video where I have the hair in if anyone is interested.
In the video the hair is puffy and not as defined as I would usually like it because I didn't put a lot of product in it and hadn't washed it in over a week.
I didn't have time to seal the wefts but shedding isn't bad.
I would recommend if you want to get the hair go to a authorized dealer nearby by looking on bohyme.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya1plVE1C_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 2:55pm
Cute install ricaxo, both you and your sister look cute. Let us know how the bobraz keeps up. Make sure you twist it at night or tie it up so you can minimize the tangle.
ricaxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricaxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 3:15pm
Thank you :)
xlionesss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xlionesss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 1:48pm
I refuse to go any longer without this hair...I'm buying this in 22' asap.
ShayDaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShayDaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 6:09pm
644 pages of reading and researching this post... and $300 later, I finally have my BoBraz and all products needed for maintenance. I'll post pics by Sunday....beginning my (self)install tonight.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this post. You guys were a big help in prepping for this hair lolol.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 8:42pm
I really would like yo purchase ... Has anyone
had there hair re-wefted by Sam?
The shedding issues sound scary ...

Edited by spencer4hire - Sep 29 2012 at 2:29am
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 10:13pm
I'm scared of bobraz..I go to my local BSS, stroke it,contemplate and leave empty handedCry
classecarmelqt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote classecarmelqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 4:29am
Hey Ladies

I been reading the last 100 pages and got a urge to get some more hair. Luckily I found some left over bobraz hair I purchased last year and cant wait to get it installedTongue!!! You can check out my experience with bobraz here.... http://youtu.be/PTCprjwsBTc

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 641642643644645 653>
  Share Topic