BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Ultimate Bohyme Brazilian Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 654>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
intl_babygirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 2:23pm
bo braz is onsale at black hair spray today & tommorow .... I MUST HAVE IT !  

20" PRICE Our Price: $119.99
Sale Price: $95.99
You save $24.00!

ILL BE ROCKING THAT THING !

Sponsored Links

LovelyLexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 3:08pm
^^^^FUKKK THATS A GOOD SALE!!!!
LovelyLexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 3:14pm
At least for me cause i can get away with one pacl og 12"/1b....and it will be only $58!!! Let me grab my credit card rite quick..thanks for the info...
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 3:16pm
ok hubbys going to be mad but im ordering it!
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 3:20pm
I think ill try 12 in the front and 14 in the back
paidmodel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paidmodel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by intl_babygirl intl_babygirl wrote:

bo braz is onsale at black hair spray today & tommorow .... I MUST HAVE IT !  

20" PRICE Our Price: $119.99
Sale Price: $95.99
You save $24.00!

ILL BE ROCKING THAT THING !

thanksClap just grabbed my card LOL
intl_babygirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 3:44pm
lol me too ... i got bobraz 4/30 & #2 in 20"   and a long asz ponytail for my lazy days... & some liquid gold
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Mai Ava Mai Ava wrote:

I've been using bobraz since before it had a nickname, and I'm sorry, there is definitely fake bobraz out there now. I loved the thick kinky curls I would get from it, and didn't have to work hard to get them.

Yes, I'd have my routine where I wet my hair in the shower with conditioner and then paddle-brushed and twirled to get my curls, but it took me no longer than ten minutes to do in the am. My last batch of bobraz DID NOT CURL. It was wavy with a lazy curl, and after doing my usual manipulations, I didn't get that lovely kink. Plus, it seemed thinner, and the texture straight of the bag didn't have that bushy,soft marvelousness that it used to have. My stylist was like, "Is this still bobraz??" It felt thinner, and "rougher." Oh, and there was LESS of it. AND, I bought it from superhairfactory in Atlanta, the place I've bought from for years. I KNOW bobraz, and this wasn't it.

So now the question is, who's selling the original, or is it more a crap shoot? Someone somewhere is manufacturing crap bobraz, and sending it out, and there's also the good bobraz that's still making it out there. That's why I think some people are getting the kink and some aren't.

edited for spelling errors and to add a few details

*bows down*

yes you were/are the original Queen of Bohyme Brazilian (before the nickname). I still remember when you posted pix here and we all went bananas.

I purchased my first from Superhairfactory in ATL right after you posted your pix back then.  So is the guy there shipping out fake BB now?
*M&M* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M&M* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 11:23pm
GATERA U are so cute!! And the hair does look like it could be your natural hair. I like how it looks straight out of the pack, and would probably rock it like that for awhile before I wet it. Please make sure to post pics of it after you have wet and styled it. Thumbs%20Up
gatera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 2:31am
okay so I am back!
I absolutely love this hair!
thank you M&M

*picture heavy!*
So the specifics again!
BOBRAZ: 14IN
color #2
circular pattern with horseshoe and about an inch of perimeter out
 1 pack, its layered and i split and sealed the wefts with nail glue.

i dyed my hair using dark and lovely. the top was a chestnut blonde and the bottom was called sable brown i believe.
I wish i took pictures right when my hair was styled but yesterday was mothers day so i was rushed and this is the hair after a day filled with exciting activities aka a rough day hahaha

these pictures are my attempt at showing you the end result but the lighting was bad in the bathroom. ill take pictures when its daylight so you guys can see it better. oh and i didnt really was it well i just did what the dye told me to do and then i used my denman brush while in the shower and blow dried it and bam erykah badu hahah but now its all shriveled up just like my natural does haha

when dyeing it chestnut blonde my edges were already naturally blonde so now its like blending in with my skin so i look bald on the sides haha

attempt at a full view of the two colors = fail!

much better view of the 2 colors

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 654>