Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Truth about Mandingo or n*gger fighting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:49pm
I can imagine that gambling was always involved with this fights

unsure if whites would buy slaves for one price to continually resell their services for profit???  uhmm that is what slavery is ... of course they did this

that is like saying why would white people buy a dog/cock and put them in the ring to fight ... THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME

doubtless they would've done it to slaves

Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:55pm
thanks patti.

pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I can imagine that gambling was always involved with this fights

unsure if whites would buy slaves for one price to continually resell their services for profit???  uhmm that is what slavery is ... of course they did this

that is like saying why would white people buy a dog/cock and put them in the ring to fight ... THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME

doubtless they would've done it to slaves

I just read a horrible story of a former slave in where he witnessed a slave girl for sale on the auction block. The potential buyer told the slavemaster that he couldn't afford her newborn baby. So to make the sale, the slaveowner killed the baby right in front of the mother and sold the girl.

The girl was rendered useless after that because she was in mental anguish. And if I remember correctly, the buyer wanted his money back.

They valued their "property" my ass.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:25pm
bhm just ate my long ass post

I'll just say AngryDeadBroken HeartCry
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:30pm
Cry
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:44pm
Thank You PattiHeart

There aren't enough words to say how this made me feelAngry this thread has been bookmarked I want my nephews to know about this when they are old enough to understand.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Thank You PattiHeart

There aren't enough words to say how this made me feelAngry this thread has been bookmarked I want my nephews to know about this when they are old enough to understand.
YW. I love your avatar pic.

I was going to put a separate thread about some of the things slavemasters did but I think it would turn some people's stomachs.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:10pm
we need to hear it ... it should all be in one thread 

like kimk and beyonce!
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Thank You PattiHeart

YW. I love your avatar pic.

I was going to put a separate thread about some of the things slavemasters did but I think it would turn some people's stomachs.

Thank you.

I think you should make a thread with a caution its up to the poster to decide if they want to view it or not they have choices on BHM, I would like to learn more so that I may pass it forward.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:37pm
Ok, I'll do it in a new thread with a warning.

Thanks Sleek and RR!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair