Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The truth about Filipino hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coffee_girl View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coffee_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2015 at 8:24pm
ok , i will let all of you know the truth .
in hair market ,80%-90% are indian hair and chinese hair .no brazilian hair ,mongolian hair at all .
some company will choose hair from the two kinds of hair which quality as brazilian hair and mongolian even european hair .but most of the company only a name ,every hair they can call brazilian hair ,mongolian hair ,filipino hair .
i do hair business more than 12 years , i know every hair , when i buy hair from china , i just buy indian hair  and chinese hair , and my supplier which i used more than 10 years are honest ,the words above is they told me .
also now the hair market are very confusion ,lots of small companys or soho use poor quality hair in low price , don't buy hair from that ,because all of us are want good quality hair and xlean market .
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 12:00am
Smile

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jun 09 2015 at 12:01am
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 10:09pm
Brazilian hair isn't true authentic Brazilian hair at all, FACT! These exotic terms are used only to spark interest in the hair market and once they run all through that name ,the Chinese will come up with a whole host of other exotic names to get you talking and buying! Brazilian hair is usually a hybrid of Chinese and Indian hair blended or either one alone and PROCESSED to a specific texture! You can process just about any straight hair regardless of where it comes from to mimic anything even the tightest Afro which we all know isn't really from an AA person!.

Edited by marie67 - Jun 09 2015 at 10:10pm
rjdreistyles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjdreistyles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2016 at 4:43am
Filipino hair has various hair textures like Silky, Slightly coarse and coarse hair. So you can check if where of these 3 textures match your hair. 

Edited by rjdreistyles - Aug 04 2016 at 4:48am
rjdreistyles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjdreistyles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2016 at 4:46am
Hello! I am a Filipino living in the Philippines. I know some vendors of Filipino Hair. You can check lafilipinahair.com, myfilipinohair.com.ph and solterahair.com.ph

Originally posted by PerfectDiva PerfectDiva wrote:

I love Filipino hair. My fave vendors went wholesale on me though Cry
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2016 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by rjdreistyles rjdreistyles wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Hello! I am a Filipino living in the Philippines. I know some vendors of Filipino Hair. You can check lafilipinahair.com, myfilipinohair.com.ph and solterahair.com.ph</span>

Originally posted by PerfectDiva PerfectDiva wrote:

I love Filipino hair. My fave vendors went wholesale on me though Cry

The vendors you mentioned are actually just one big company with different brandings. Soltera is for local sales only (Philippines exclusive branding). And they're already a well-known brand but kind of expensive.

Edited by PinoyHairAddict - Aug 04 2016 at 4:41pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2016 at 11:17pm
wow this thread is extremely informative...I like now how they have "Russian" hair....next will be "Hawaiian' hair..  "Maui" hair...."Kauai"..."Oahu".."Molokai" and so on Hawaiian Island hair....its endless...

oh do we have.."New Zealand" hair yet?....lol..
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2016 at 9:23am
This is an interesting post with a lot of information.
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2016 at 1:26pm
I have a Filipino wig which I made with Myfilipinohair that I am rocking right now and I love it.
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2016 at 4:44pm
Null

Edited by PinoyHairAddict - Oct 03 2016 at 4:45pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic