Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Top ten reasons you may lose your man .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:55pm
India, your english is sub-par at most.

Every thread title you make has grammatical errors.

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:56pm
ooops

Edited by afrokock - Nov 10 2012 at 7:57pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I agree those things are among the top reasons most relationships end.

I stay tellin chicks to shut up some damn time. LOL

Clap  I agree with that list.

Gurrrllllll................

Me & you boo, me & you. Are you ready?

You the one on the right. 
LOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

India, your english is sub-par at most.

Every thread title you make has grammatical errors.

Question What words do i need to correct in my Title ? I disagree with your call out in my topic . Really uncall for and a Lie . Never try to insult me again in my own topic .

Edited by india100 - Nov 10 2012 at 8:05pm
keishe83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keishe83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by keishe83 keishe83 wrote:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, furck that list. I do what I want.
LOLCry

LOL 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:04pm
It should be 'lose' not 'loose'.

Lose vs Loose

A lot of people are mixing up lose and loose. In particular, a lot of people are writing loose when they really mean lose. Here are the definitions of the two words from my Penguin dictionary:

loose [lOOs] adj not fastened or pre-packed; not tied up or confined; able to move freely; not tight, not firmly fixed; not close-fitting; careless, inaccurate, vague; dissolute, immoral; not closely woven; flabby; (of bowels) inclined to diarrhoea; l. box stable or van in which an animal can move about; at a l. end uncertain what to do next; unoccupied ~ loose adv in a loose way; play fast and l. behave rashly or unscupulously ~ loose n release; on the l. free from restraint; on a spree; ~ loose v/t untie, undo; release from confinement or constraint, set free; detatch; fire (gun); shoot (arrow); (eccles) absolve.

lose (p/t and p/part lost) [lOOz] v/t and i no longer have; be deprived of by accident or misfortune; mislay, fail to find; fail to get or win; be too late for; be bereaved of; waste; be defeated or beaten; suffer loss, become worse off; fail to hear, see or understand; cause or allow to perish; (of clock or watch) go too slowly; (refl) miss the right path; become absorbed in; l. one's head become flustered, panic; l. one's temper grow angry; l. one's way fail to find the right path; l. out (US) be defeated after a struggle.

Examples:

This knot is too loose. Please do not lose my book. I had better not lose that file.

One way to remember the difference between the two words is to think that "lose has lost an 'o'".

-cited from online Google search.

I wasn't trying to call u out, I just noticed you did the same for the "if you were the next president thread" but you typed 'where'

Sorry if i offended.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:05pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

It should be 'lose' not 'loose'.

Lose vs Loose

A lot of people are mixing up lose and loose. In particular, a lot of people are writing loose when they really mean lose. Here are the definitions of the two words from my Penguin dictionary:

loose [lOOs] adj not fastened or pre-packed; not tied up or confined; able to move freely; not tight, not firmly fixed; not close-fitting; careless, inaccurate, vague; dissolute, immoral; not closely woven; flabby; (of bowels) inclined to diarrhoea; l. box stable or van in which an animal can move about; at a l. end uncertain what to do next; unoccupied ~ loose adv in a loose way; play fast and l. behave rashly or unscupulously ~ loose n release; on the l. free from restraint; on a spree; ~ loose v/t untie, undo; release from confinement or constraint, set free; detatch; fire (gun); shoot (arrow); (eccles) absolve.

lose (p/t and p/part lost) [lOOz] v/t and i no longer have; be deprived of by accident or misfortune; mislay, fail to find; fail to get or win; be too late for; be bereaved of; waste; be defeated or beaten; suffer loss, become worse off; fail to hear, see or understand; cause or allow to perish; (of clock or watch) go too slowly; (refl) miss the right path; become absorbed in; l. one's head become flustered, panic; l. one's temper grow angry; l. one's way fail to find the right path; l. out (US) be defeated after a struggle.

Examples:

This knot is too loose. Please do not lose my book. I had better not lose that file.

One way to remember the difference between the two words is to think that "lose has lost an 'o'".

-cited from online Google search.

I wasn't trying to call u out, I just noticed you did the same for the "if you were the next president thread" but you typed 'where'

Sorry if i offended.
After grad school 25 years ago , I may make a error online at 50 . Why post a lesson in my topic if you notice my error in a prior topic ? I will go back and catch a error if i notice . You are talking to a woman with a degree and life experience . I will move on and forget about it now . Embarrassed
wuts-rly-good View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:19pm
Cracker jacks giving out degrees as prizes now?
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:21pm
Afro those gifs
and my man told me I had too much testosterone, that list doesn't apply to me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists