Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Top ten reasons you may lose your man .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Top ten reasons you may lose your man .
    Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:38pm

AGREE OR DISAGREE ?

Women throughout the world love their men. Men love to be loved by their women. What then, is the problem with relationships between a man and a woman? Sometimes it is the delivery, sometimes it is the package, but it is always funny. If you are a woman, and you are losing your man, then here are the top ten things that you should look into quickly to see if you recognize yourself.

The top ten ways a woman can lose her man:

10. You are not letting your man win - Men simply must be the winners. If we are not winning, then we lose our seat at the head of the table. More importantly, we lose our seat at the tribal council of manhood. This is very demeaning, and we will pitch fits over it.

9. You are forcing him to speak often - Man, good. Woman, good. Football, good. Talking......bad.

8. You are dissing his Mom way to often....Like ever - Mommy is Mommy and you are not allowed to interfere with that delicate balance. We are all Mommas Boys, and you have to respect that. Never say a word about your man's Momma, even if he does.

7. You are nagging way to often - Nagging is really annoying when you are changing oil, or watching the ball game, or sitting silently, or playing a video game, or .......

6. You have decided that you have him now, so looks do not matter - Just because we are gaga over you, it does not mean that we wish to see you in the same shirt, and Grannie panties every day for the rest of your life. Comb your hair, put on something exciting, and dance for him once in a while. The comfort level may be getting way to low for your man's tastes.

5. You are calling him at work to tell him there is a cricket in the washroom - You can insert your own scenario here, but the bottom line is that if it is not going to hurt you, you need not bother him with it.

4. You are speaking to him in code, and even you do not know what you mean - We have already discussed the problems with men talking. Need I explain our ignorance when it comes to listening and understanding? Give us short simple sentences, with clear instructions. We want to obey... we really do.

3. You are no longer willing to ignore the headaches - Sex is a must in a relationship and it will shrivel up and die if you do not pay attention to it. ("It" being sex....where is your mind?)

2. You have stopped cooking for him - Call us old fashioned or even dogs, but we love it when our women cook for us. It is a fact of manhood, and it goes back to the fact that we can not boil water. I once burnt three consecutive grilled cheese sandwiches, and would have burnt a fourth if my wife had not saved me.

The number one reason that women lose their men is..............................

1. You have not learned to forgive the fact that we are idiots - As hard as we try, we will always be men. Their is nothing that we can do about it, and we are simply lost in our own world most of the time. Much like Bart Simpson continues to touch the hot stove, we are creatures of ignorance. Save us women of the world......For we can not save ourselves.

Edited by india100 - Nov 10 2012 at 8:15pm
Sponsored Links

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:42pm
The only thing I will agree on.

1. You have not learned to forgive the fact that we are idiots - As hard as we try, we will always be men. Their is nothing that we can do about it, and we are simply lost in our own world most of the time. Much like Bart Simpson continues to touch the hot stove, we are creatures of ignorance. Save us women of the world......For we can not save ourselves.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

The only thing I will agree on.

1. You have not learned to forgive the fact that we are idiots -
As hard as we try, we will always be men. Their is nothing that we can do about it, and we are simply lost in our own world most of the time. Much like Bart Simpson continues to touch the hot stove, we are creatures of ignorance. Save us women of the world......For we can not save ourselves.
LOL 
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:47pm
hmm...
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:48pm
Ermm @ this entire list 
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:48pm
He is loose?  Who let him out of his cage Angry

Lol, I don't agree with most of the list... but I think I can agree with the one about letting yourself go.  Would you want to get with a man who had a hard body only to find that a year later he has a massive gut and mantitties?  Extreme example, but still.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

He is loose?  Who let him out of his cage Angry

Lol, I don't agree with most of the list... but I think I can agree with the one about letting yourself go.  Would you want to get with a man who had a hard body only to find that a year later he has a massive gut and mantitties?  Extreme example, but still.
LOLLOLLOLDeadCry
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:49pm
Lose
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:49pm
I agree those things are among the top reasons most relationships end.

I stay tellin chicks to shut up some damn time. LOL
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:49pm
I agree with 6. I do know chicks who were bangin pre relationship, then......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic