BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Thigh Gap Hack (book)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 45>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:05am
i really think i am the same as lies/star though.. like if i posted a pic in jeans.. it would be real similar 
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i really think i am the same as lies/star though.. like if i posted a pic in jeans.. it would be real similar 

You said you have a lil piece a booty though. I don't have any so we can't be the same.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:54am
Well anybody wanna trade? I'll trade my freakazoid thigh gap & bow legs for 3 inches of height. I wanna be 5'6.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 2:07am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Beyonce has been tweaking her legs for quite some time now. She def had that sculpting procedure done. I mean they just look lipo-esque. It's pretty obvious.

this

Yasss! I thought I was the only one that noticed this. She no longer has nice shapely thighs like she use to. Now they look like 2 muscular sticks... A lot like Madonna's (and I highly doubt its from working out/weight loss) It looks awkward
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 2:28am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

[QUOTE=liesnalibis]Idk thigh gaps seem like something white men would like. They seem to like more...I don't wanna say fragile?--athletic bodies?

I thought folks liked the gap because u can see the cooch like for real from front/behind while still standing.  Dudes i've seen commenting on this tend to go for this type.  Not ana thigh gap.  I sometimes think dudes like the gap because it's like the cooch is vulnerable.  There's no thigh meat coverage.

^ Nah sweetheart. I've heard the complete opposite of that. Majority of the men I know (Black, Latino, Middle Eastern) say thick thighs keeps the pum pum nice warm, and wet. The thickness retains the warmth which equates to the wetness
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:05am
so this turned into a post your pic thread?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

The only thigh gap worth worrying bout .. Is the Bermuda Triangle

The lil space between a woman's crotch and the part where her upper thighs touch

Not this hot dog sausage sh*t white girls killing themselves over

thats all. people are so wierd
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

The majority of blacks have small hips, 

honestly, i tend to see more white women with wide hips than black women....so Lila may be on to something there. Black women tend to have thicker thighs/butts which is often mistaken for wide hip

I even thought my hips were hella wide, til i realise they really arent

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I was just about to say lots of people don't know where the hips are. They count saddle bags...which doesn't take away from one having a cute body it just is what it is.

Thissss
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:50am
I recently realized that I have no hips but saddlebags but its cool with me. It still looks good.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 45>
  Share Topic