BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Thigh Gap Hack (book)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 45>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:36pm

i wear a size 5 too but im 5'6...

you probably weigh more than me
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

what size are you lies?

3?

In that pic I was like a 5 but I'm 5'9.

oh ok youre not that size anymore?..

I'm still skinny I'll see if I can post a more recent one. That was the pic that got compared to the pole vaulter girl I posted. Prolly cuz of my shoulders.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:40pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Didn't read the thread, but I'm dissappointed in all the crazy heffas in here who want thigh gaps. I was on another forum the other day where they was talkin about about thigh gaps, and I was like these freaks are really serious about this sh!t. The ladies on BHM would never even speak of this crap. but here you ladies are in deep discussion about this foolishness. Ya'll are just...just........doodoo balls. im dissappointed

This thread is no longer about thigh gaps. It is now about skinny bishes.

Okay.....carry on. I'm part of team skinny bish too but once I get this ass right, I'm kicken ya'll to the curb and joining team video vixenCool
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

"Your body is what determines whether guys will find any excuse to talk to you or look right pass you, and stop your girlfriends from assuming she gets the pick of the litter when you hang out.

I should also add that I’ve seen too many girls with dirty hair, raggedy clothes and a plain face get attention from some of the most successful, gorgeous men because of their beautiful feminine bodies. Everything else is just icing on the cake to a man."

she ain't all the way wrong on this one.  I refuse to read the rest tho.  I'm bored by the article/excerpt.  I'll read it all the way thru some other time. I guess I might as well get some work done.

bullshiiiiit. 

if your face is gorgeous as hell your body means nothing. 

i was a size 23 (00) with some ass for that size and i was yankin.. they was choosin. 

*shrugs*  aight.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:40pm

Didn't read the thread, but I'm dissappointed in all the crazy heffas in here who want thigh gaps. I was on another forum the other day where they was talkin about about thigh gaps, and I was like these freaks are really serious about this sh!t. The ladies on BHM would never even speak of this crap. but here you ladies are in deep discussion about this foolishness. Ya'll are just...just........doodoo balls. im dissappointed

This thread is no longer about thigh gaps. It is now about skinny bishes.

Yea...Y'all are pretty small....LOLlemme go sit sit my size 12 down
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:41pm
a few ppl on here (girls..) have seen an old panties pic of me.. braless.. when i thought i was thick… like 135... I'm stickily now. 
i didnt take any 145 pics. 

now I'm bony Ouch

but once i get my tonedness back and ass and face… ppl will never be able to tell me nothin Cool
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:44pm

Idk thigh gaps seem like something white men would like. They seem to like more...I don't wanna say fragile?--athletic bodies?

I thought folks liked the gap because u can see the cooch like for real from front/behind while still standing.  Dudes i've seen commenting on this tend to go for this type.  Not ana thigh gap.  I sometimes think dudes like the gap because it's like the cooch is vulnerable.  There's no thigh meat coverage.

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 26 2014 at 11:47pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:46pm

failLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:47pm
^^^^^^^yes.  chut up. LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:50pm

Nala....c'mon gyal.  u comin' in on page 19.  what makes u think we still talmbout the subject?..well for the most part.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 45>
  Share Topic