BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Thigh Gap Hack (book)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 40>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

These women also dry fast for days at a time. No food, no water just completely without anything for up to five days.

no water?!

I did notice her eyes were very puffy; almost looked like bags but she appeared to be fairly young otherwise.  I wonder if her body was dehydrated and retaining water causing puffy eyes.
It's possible because on top of not eating or drinking they still work out which is a no no when doing any fast.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:26pm
It was a bit distracting to me. I felt like Oz wanted to say something about it too LOL, because he's spoken before about under eye puffiness and bags and the nutrition connection.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 25 2014 at 3:10pm
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:29pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I still don't quite get it. I think striving for one it is a yt thing.

When I looked up thigh gap pics, I saw a lot of eating disorder glorification pics.

there was a black lady in audience who said she was striving too. I was surprised.

Dont be, they most likely did that on purpose....
A friend of mine was at a taping of 'the doctors' and was asked if he was willing to give an "African American perspective" to the topic.  He declined and they found someone else to tape dance.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:55pm
^^lol

Maybe, but they had her beginning, 1 year and current pix. Unless they contacted her ahead of time.

The white girl didn't have any pix of her progress, maybe she was the plant LOL

eta: the current pix was taken backstage at the show though, I'm sure.  she was wearing the same boots in the pix with underwear type shorts to show her 'gap'

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 25 2014 at 2:57pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:00pm

[QUOTE=herwoman]These women also dry fast for days at a time. No food, no water just completely without anything for up to five days.

sounds like they got a cotdamn head gap if you ask me.
smdh...

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:11pm
white girls in my high school used to talk about this nonsense.  no grown women should seriously be having this conversation.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:12pm
i have this and when i was younger (teens) i didn't think it was 'cool' or 'sexy'

most of the kids at school teased girls who had it, saying that we were having a lot of sex

strange world we live in Confused
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:14pm
It is not that serious...to starve urself...miss me with that!
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:15pm
This is different tho i guess...
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:29pm
Ahh, finally pictures.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 40>