Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Thigh Gap Hack (book)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 45>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:34pm
why the heck do people want a gap? i had a huge one before I gained weight in my thighs and I hated it. it brought on too much sexual attention from men. 

Nvmd I guess I answered my own question.

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:40pm
I saw the Dr Phil segment yesterday. White people always tryin' to find new ways to destroy themselves and spread their odd beauty constructs SMH...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:16pm
can't embed but here's the vid of her appearance on Oz. Just so yall know I'm not hating (lol, jk), does anyone else notice her puffy/baggy eyes?

eta: I still can't get over how she was so confident when Oz asked her if she thought she was qualified.... YES! lol

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/americas-dangerous-new-diet-trend-achieving-thigh-gap
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:38pm
If ppl are buying her book....I SERIOUSLY need to write one as well. 

thigh gap....for real?...she serious?...smh....
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:40pm
But let me keep it one hunnid....now that i've lost weight..i love my gap. lol... 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

If ppl are buying her book....I SERIOUSLY need to write one as well. 

thigh gap....for real?...she serious?...smh....

you should. I know a 'steve harvey' who wrote a book about successful marriage. iLOL'ed.

eta: but according to amazon, folks are buying itLOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 26 2014 at 3:48pm
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:51pm
 She sounds like a real nut job. And it's clear that she's ana if she follows her own diet. She can call it whatever she wants its a pro ana diet. And the 2 chicks down in the audience...Disapprove Also does she even have a real thigh gap? cause she only stood legs apart and same on her exercise video. She's getting paid. LOL

Old pic from her site. She's funny.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 4:01pm
is that her in the green?
she lost all her breasts too; makes sense though.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 26 2014 at 4:01pm
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 4:06pm
That's her. She's nuts! Confused

ALL HOT GIRLS HAVE THIS ONE THING IS COMMON

Hi, my name is Camille and I have an unusual question to ask you. When you hear the words ‘hot girl’ who comes to mind? Has anyone ever called you ‘hot’? Have you ever thought about what puts someone in that category and how you could join the exclusive hot girl club?

I have, and I bet you have too.

Let me let you in on a little secret that once you see my before picture will give you a good laugh. A few years ago, I thought I was in that club. To be clear, I never believed I was God’s Gift to mankind, but with some makeup, the right hairstyle, clothes, shoes and accessories I was convinced I could be fierce.

Boy was I wrong!

To illustrate my point, imagine two Victoria Secret Models standing side by side who are identical twins. They both have the same hair, outfit, shoes, accessories, makeup, etc.

The only difference is one is flaunting a toned, thin and well proportioned figure and the other is overweight, with stomach rolls, cellulite, and no discernible feminine shape.

Obviously, most people wouldn’t need more than a few seconds to decide one was hot and one was not, despite all but one variable not being the same

You see, what makes a woman hot is not how she adorns herself. Plain and simple, it’s her body. You know it and I know it. But, for some reason, I didn’t apply those parameters to myself. Since my body wasn’t petite, thin and well proportioned, I focused on the things I could easily control like my makeup, clothes, hair, shoes and accessories instead in my litmus test.

Now, if we’re honest with each other, other girls and guys aren’t sizing you up by your great taste over your body when judging whether or not you are attractive (either as a dating prospect or competition).

Your body is what determines whether guys will find any excuse to talk to you or look right pass you, and stop your girlfriends from assuming she gets the pick of the litter when you hang out.

I should also add that I’ve seen too many girls with dirty hair, raggedy clothes and a plain face get attention from some of the most successful, gorgeous men because of their beautiful feminine bodies. Everything else is just icing on the cake to a man.

YOUR REAL DATING MARKET VALUE SCORE

Why do I bring this up? Well, during my fatter days I came across an article, which talked about your dating market value. I was on the closing end of a relationship at the time and knew I’d be back in the market soon, so this particular article appealed to me.

The article said that if you wanted to know your ‘dating market value score’, take a look at the hottest guy that had seriously tried to date you in a year. You are the same number or one number less because most people won’t want to date down and can’t date up (rich men being the exception). So if the hottest guy who has tried to do more than bed you is a 6, you are about a 6 to everyone else.

While that sinks in, I don’t want you to get all sad and discouraged because in a little while I’m going to tell you exactly how any woman can jump from a 6 or lower to a 9 or 10 if she really wants to! And since seeing is believing, I’m going to show you pictures of women who’ve done just that.

I’m also going to share the story of how I stepped out of denial about my own looks and status on the dating market and made the transition into being an official member of “the hot girl” club, so that you can know that your trainer (that’s me) has travelled your exact same path and can assure you, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.

Some trainers will pretend to be perfect and never admit to the real struggle, but I believe telling our whole story is what inspires others. I’ll share the lows of hopelessness and desperation which came from grasping for answers in the dark, and getting “help” that only set me back further from my goal.

One of the worst feelings in the world is to yearn for something we’ve always wanted and feeling like it’s out of our control! It’s the ultimate feeling of defeat.

I used to feel the same exact way.

CAN YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THIS SCENARIO?

About 4 years ago I attended my high school reunion and was hit smack dab in the face with what I had allowed myself to become: fat, undesirable and in denial. I almost didn’t attend that reunion because deep down I was ashamed of what others would think. If you’ve ever skipped an event or avoided seeing people because they’ll be wondering ‘what happened to her’ or ‘boy, she really let herself go’, then you know all too well the embarrassment I was trying to avoid.

But, this time I couldn’t dig my head in the sand and hide out because I had promised a good friend a ride and felt guilty about leaving her stranded. In hindsight, I’m not really sure what prompted me to commit to going in the first place. Maybe I thought I would miraculously lose the weight by the day of the reunion, or that I could just easily back out, as always. Either way, I reluctantly found myself back at my old high school campus.

Take a look at the picture to the left. That’s me in the green shirt with the protruding belly and fat thighs hiding behind my jacket and a friend at my reunion. I know, not cute! I can barely look at that picture without cringing. This is actually the picture that made me realize something had to give, and was the turning point in my life.

If you’re reading this page right now, I am sure you can relate to what I am saying in some way and you’ve had your own light bulb moment.

* Perhaps none of your old clothes fit leaving you chained to sweat suits or forced to buy yet another size up.
* Maybe your boyfriend has just broken up with you or is treating you poorly and you’re tired of staying because you think no one else will want you.
* Or maybe you’re tired of being the recluse who has to turn down yet another invitation to a party, others have given up and stopped inviting you out or stopped wanting to be around you altogether because you’re unhappy and miserable all the time.

Whatever the case may be, I applaud you for taking the first step of rightly seeking help and knowledge that can help you turn your life around. I know it would be much easier to wallow in self pity, hate on the skinny chicks, convince yourself that you’re a BBW or believe there’s no way you could ever be a thin girl and give up hope.

But you didn’t do any of that. You’re not giving up on yourself or willing to be delusional anymore. You’re not a quitter and you know in the back of your mind that if others can do it, there’s NO REASON you can’t do it too.

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 4:16pm
I like my thick thighs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style