Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the teacher grabbed her at school the day before..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the teacher grabbed her at school the day before..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Being that extra is not cute.  I'm not sorry.

I don't like that sassy in the OP.  The cursing. The hand movements and hips.  Eye rolling. Parents are raising their children to be too bold.  These kids don't got a lick of sense.  I hope my children are as respectful (or more) as I was when I was a child.  Teachers and adults always praised by parents for the way I acted.
SMDH.

they get that from parents. for some kids, that's how you solve problems, with this confrontation. not only do they see the behavior, they are encouraged to mimic it. I have had 3 and 4yr olds try to do this to me and when you tell the parent about the behavior, they act like its *your* fault. or get "keisha don't do this at home" Confused

i didn't watch the vid. but i have seen and dealt w/ too many parents wanting to cuss teachers out and get violent b/c of something their child said. apparently beating azz is more conducive than sitting down like an adult and having a conversation
Sponsored Links

MsBianca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBianca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:11pm
yep... that's what i kept wondering and had to re-watch a few times... smh

ppl today are CRAZY... and they're raising crazy kids unfortunately (sorry)... im scared about our future Confused

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Did that little girl say "Columbine, bitch?"

Whomever is raising her is failing so damn hard, and it's only going to get worse as time goes on. When she's in high school skipping class and cussing them out, they're going to wonder where they went wrong. Luckily, this will be on YouTube as reference for that. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

No child of mine would be disrespectful to any adult...that shh aint cute. 
not at all. But i can't lie i would say bitch like that. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:02pm
I laughed lol

But I would be upset if I found out that a teacher grabbed my child....Don't everrrrr touch my child.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:10am
lol she's adorable.
yall take things too seriously.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:11am
Oh, HELL NO. 

See, this is one of the many reasons why I will NOT be teaching if and when I go back to the United States.  Parents are allowing their children to be too damn extra for their own good and don't realize they are setting their children on the path to NOWHERE.

I also don't understand the grabbing thing.  With her sassy little self, I would bet my hat the teacher probably told the child to do something several times and when she didn't respond, the teacher guided her to where she needed to be.  Sorry, but I am not going to tip toe around a bad ass child.  If I tell you to MOVE, you'd better get to where you need to be or I will give you some assistance to get there.  It doesn't mean I am trying to hurt the child--or that the child is being hurt. ( If she doesn't LIKE it, maybe she needs to listen and do what she is told when she is asked. ) It means I need for the child to get to where they need to be. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:15am
Not everyone can raise winners. Shrug. The way I see it, it's survival of the fittest. Just raise your children to be above that mess. Hoodrats have hoodrats who become hoodrats who do hoodrat things and will never rise above their hoodratedness. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:18am
These will be the same people who say, "I don't know where she got that from" when she curses them out.

That's not funny or cute, and encouraging her to make jokes about trench coats and Columbine is absolutely disgusting.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:23am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

lol she's adorable.
yall take things too seriously.

Im assuming you think we shouldnt take this seriously?
 im going to take ur advice from this post for this postStern Smile

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 06 2013 at 1:24am
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:31am
All she needs is that walk of shame to a nice little bush outside the house to pick one off....and I would hope she got the skinny one

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>