Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the teacher grabbed her at school the day before..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

the teacher grabbed her at school the day before..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:01pm
Parents who think this is cute or think that the way to solve these type of issues would be to go and curse the teachers out need to just keep their kids home and home school em themselves. 
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:02pm
I would put my Brazilian hurr on the line to bet her mama ain't black but her daddy is. What that has to do with the thread? Nothing! Big smile
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:11pm
Her parents should be embarassed that their daughter is talking like that.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:14pm
Because being an active parent and speaking to the teacher yourself seems too much like right.
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:40pm
tf... that's something I'd go up there and do myself. I don't know why some parents think that their children cursing, flipping ppl off, and what-not is cute/funny
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:42pm
I am not mad at the little girl or the parents. I am mad at the people pushing her to act like that and pressing record.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Because being an active parent and speaking to the teacher yourself seems too much like right.

Exactly. Clap

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:59pm
Being that extra is not cute.  I'm not sorry.

I don't like that sassy in the OP.  The cursing. The hand movements and hips.  Eye rolling. Parents are raising their children to be too bold.  These kids don't got a lick of sense.  I hope my children are as respectful (or more) as I was when I was a child.  Teachers and adults always praised by parents for the way I acted.
SMDH.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Being that extra is not cute.  I'm not sorry.

I don't like that sassy in the OP.  The cursing. The hand movements and hips.  Eye rolling. Parents are raising their children to be too bold.  These kids don't got a lick of sense.  I hope my children are as respectful (or more) as I was when I was a child.  Teachers and adults always praised by parents for the way I acted.
SMDH.
ClapClose thread...
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:08pm
Did that little girl say "Columbine, bitch?"

Whomever is raising her is failing so damn hard, and it's only going to get worse as time goes on. When she's in high school skipping class and cussing them out, they're going to wonder where they went wrong. Luckily, this will be on YouTube as reference for that. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic