FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Talk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:35pm
In 4th grade from mom after I had already read about it in the kids section of Barnes & Noble. We keep a pretty open dialogue about sex.

Dad never mentioned sex until I was 23 and mentioned safe sex. I was thinking 'man, you late'.LOL
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 11:36pm
I never had the talk. I learned from tv lol
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 11:37pm
Now that I think about it, my mom never even had a talk with me about my period!Shocked

Like it just happened when I turned 13 and she told me where she kept the pads. Eventually in HS I started using tampons but it wasn't even like she told me how to use them. I just got tired of dealing with pads and finally figured out how to use one.

Geeze...DEFINITELY not being that ridiculous with my kids. SMH
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:13am
I never got the talk, however i did get health classes/sex ed in 4th-11th grade. Once I moved to FL, there was no such thing. I took a sex ed class in college just for reinforcement.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:26am
I won't be putting my kids on BC. Lol
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:57am
I already knew most of it before I had the official "Talk".  I was 9 yrs old when mom had the "Talk" with me.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:02am
The talk pretty much consisted of "Keep your legs closed" and "You'd better not show up here pregnant".
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Now that I think about it, my mom never even had a talk with me about my period!Shocked

Like it just happened when I turned 13 and she told me where she kept the pads. Eventually in HS I started using tampons but it wasn't even like she told me how to use them. I just got tired of dealing with pads and finally figured out how to use one.

Geeze...DEFINITELY not being that ridiculous with my kids. SMH

lol same.

when I was 12, she slid me a book from the library, and said "if you return it late and get a fine, imma whoop yo ass" and gave me a pack of pads. tampons weren't allowed b/c she said i would lose my virginity and she also didn't want me to get pleasure from them Confused 
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:15am

I had the talk from my dad around 15 when he came around. But by than I knew everything cause I was the youngest Sage and second youngest prophet ever.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic