FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Start of my Journey

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
kynurse88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kynurse88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Start of my Journey
    Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 11:17pm
08/04/2014 I began my healthy hair journey thanks to my sister for pointing me into that direction. I have always had between shoulder length and armpit length hair but it would never progress past that. Believe it or not I use to relax my hair every 4-6 weeks because I just thought my hair was just too nappy. I mean I'm 26 now & I had done that ever since I can remember being a teenager. I'm surprised I was able to retain that much hair. Anywho...during the fall of 2013 I started nursing school (the most stressful situation of my entire life)...and I continuously kept my hair combed the same way almost every day up until this spring ( yes I was still relaxing just as often). Sometime in the earlier part of this year I noticed significant amount of breakage on the left side of my hair...in the area where there was most tension from my low ponytail hairstyle. I even cut my hair to even it but it just grew back and broke off again. So b4 my 2nd yr of nursing school I decided to began my healthy hair journey! I'm not saying that the stress alone caused the breakage because it was obvious that I was over processing my hair....but I'm sure the stress added fuel to the fire! I'm Currently 8 weeks post relaxer to this day and my first goal is to make it 14 weeks. I'm still learning a lot but I will say I'm taking better care of my hair now. I have a long journey ahead of me...but I have already seen amazing results! I would post pictures but I don't know how. I don't have any pictures of my hair when it was completely uneven but I do have pics in my IG account of how it looks now. Be sure to check out my progress if you get time @whitney_cherelle
Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply