Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Soul Train Awards red carpet pictures .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:00am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

No. Cry

photo ArrivalsSoulTrainAwardsYMoAdI1hdrQl_zps5426e5c0.jpg
LOL
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:55am
i came in with a Ermm face and im leaving with a Sleepy. i had to read names i didnt remember who they were. lol.

lol @ whassher face *crickets*
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:59am
Nice to see Jon B, Ron Isley and Kenny.....(my heart still breaks for Kenny and Chante though)

*off to play my 90s Baby making music playlist*
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:14am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I really like Toni Braxton dress . Thumbs Up

Cosign!!  India, waving Big smile

SMH at Jennifer Hudson.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:27am
Toni and lil mama look great!!!!
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:40am
I noticed the hand signs with Tyrese and Tank too *puts on tin foil hat* lol

John B is a good looking heathen I must admit. 

Faith looks awesome!

Christette Michelle looks like she got spirits on her :(

Big Daddy Kane still looks Yummy

I don't know who that chic is, but that black gown looks amazing (the one who looks like Nicole Murphy). 

I thought Lyfe was still locked up 

Janell needs a new hairstyle

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 10:27am
Jennifer needs to do something with that hair.  Her hair was always short and that isn't a wig. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Jennifer needs to do something with that hair.  Her hair was always short and that isn't a wig. 

Girl you could see the lace in the parting from Japan.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:03am
I heard Jennifer's knees knocking at my door! If she doesnt stop with those mini dresses, Im going to get angry lol. But I knew Jenni would disappoint, No surprise there. That pixie wig was not a go for her, the concealer in the part, lord its apparent that Jenni shole loves to lose, and her team cant stand her!

Jamie Foster of S2S, needs her old ass beaten with a bat, for that entire get up Bra exposed, mesh insert, chunky kitten heel shoe boots! I mean, Jamie, Really Lady? Never paid attention to just how much she likes to lose, but this get up is a dead giveaway!

That damn Lil Mama, with her strong face? I dont even bother to criticize her anymore, because I think she strives to keep herself pseudo-relevant by dressing up like various circus acts! Excited about losing!

Lyfe Jennings- meh, who give a fucc! Im not a fan so I cant devote anymore keystrokes to his ass.

Ashanti bought a plus one to the event... her back meat!! I think she's a pretty girl, this dress however, was not the best choice! I know sometimes she interested in losing but I truly think this was just an accidental oversight. She gets a pass.

Lashawn and April, un-un! I dont like that blonde pompadour April shoots for. She's a pretty girl, but I think she struggles in the fashion department. I dont know if she's losing yet, but after a few TV appearances Im beginning to believe she and losing are becoming fast friends. Dont do it April girl, dont do it!

Mike Epps wife, did she have a fitting at Fashion Bug before she actually put this on to come to the show? Or did she buy it and slide into that ill-fitting mess whilst still in the dressing room?

Alaska and His wife??? Nope!

Charlie Baltimore, looks had!

That chick from Tyler Perry's minstrel show on the arm of Kenny Lattimore, needs her ass drug for that sparkly number with the belt. Someone should unbelt her and whoop her ass for that number.

What sandwich did they peel E-40's ass from to get him to STEP AND REPEAT???

To the good: Tank (he's first because I love him), Vivica, Toni, Nicole and Boris, Reuben, Vanessa Williams (so beautiful to me)! The jumpsuit on Alicia...very nice! Faith Evans, for whom I love and live for lol, looks AMAZING! Jon B, looks nice! Big Daddy Kane looks nice, he'a always cleaner than the board of health! Chaka Khan, Glady's, and Dionne are veteran's and can do no wrong in my eyes!

The End!

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:59am
Thanks for your honest review qualified lol . Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>