BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

THE SIMS 4, BICHES!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Downloaded the demo only to find out it's not compatible with MAC OS CryCensoredCry

oh chit, yeah--I heard about that just today Ouch  sorry!
Sponsored Links

saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

y'all ain't like sims 3??! i used to love going into town, grocery shopping n sh*t. take a stroll around the park. take a taxi to do date night

i might have to purchase during my fall break now that I watched that video. i'm ready!

That was like the best thing about Sims 3, the ability to avoid the loading screens. I don't know if I'm excited yet for Sims 4.Ouch

*don't stone me, bro *
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 5:19pm
Sims 4 has no toddlers and no pools. I don't know why that irks me, but it irks me enough to not buy it. I loved raising my toddlers in TS2. I never bought TS3 because the Sims were ugly AF. 

They're going to most likely release toddlers/pools in expansion packs which I think is BS. Those are things that should be in a base game. Trying to squeeze every dime they can out of me, but I'm not budging.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 5:25pm
So what happens to the baby? it just grows until an adult?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 5:29pm
Lol no. It does what it did in TS1 kind of. Baby->Child->Teen->Young Adult->Adult->Elder
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 6:48pm
SO i just read that babies are going to turn into children straight away Angry so no cute todlers like in the sims 2 and 3 . This really makes me hesitate but i will give them my money anyways Cry I am currious about the emotion stuff how this will be while playing the game.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 7:12pm
There's a part of me that wants to hesitate...maybe give it until the end of the year...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 7:16pm
Yall don't buy it. This is what pirating sites are for. EA Games gon listen to our complaints one way or another.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:02am
I loved Sims Hot Date & I was trying to get the hang of Sims Superstar
Sims 3 was cool I didn't even do the college one or try any other expansions.
I hope this one is cool
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:37am
No toddlers? I'm not feeling that at all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>