FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Secret is the bomb lol Im impressed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Yeukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yeukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Tweaka Tweaka wrote:

I read The Secret about a year ago and started applying it to my life. 

I was SHOCKED tooShocked about how negative I was and how it was effecting my life.

Since then I have....

• Changed jobs and am now in a position where I am appreciated for my experience and education and am in an environment where I could be promoted.
  • Attracted the doctors who are supportive of my son's condition and have given us the tools to help him through his challenge (he was labeled autistic but we have had him tested and it's simply a language processing issue.  Without knowing that he may have been placed incorrectly in school).
  • I have divorced (emotionally and verbally abusive situation) and have come across resources that make my life easier.
  • Applied for graduation with a second masters (I was about to end the course of study)
No, I don't think that it just allows someone to sit back and do nothing while things just magically happen.  But changing the way you think so that you are asking for what you want IN FAITH Smileand being positive about them, is powerful.

I am Muslim, but I regularly watch Joel Osteen (Lakewood Church) and his messages are basically this.  Every major religion has spoken the same truths, especially the three monotheistic religions.. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. 

Believe in God, Ask for what you want IN FAITH and believe that God will bring it to you.  Big%20smile

I recommend it to anyone. 

Whoa...those are some major life changes. Congrats to you.

I'm reading the Power by Rhonda Byrne now. Loving it.
Sponsored Links

Mzsmarty1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzsmarty1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2011 at 1:59pm
I have not read The Secret but I do own The Power which is an extension of this book. I too love it! I recommend that if you like this book, you also look into another book called The Shadow Effect. I have not finished it yet but I can already see the difference it has made in my thinking. Has anyone else read/heard of it?
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 3:21am

A stylist gave me The Secret dvds and I have not watched them yet. I will plan on watching them soon. It's like 4 parts.

AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2011 at 10:26am
I love this book!
I'm almost finished and plan to read it again and again.

Edited by AriesBabe09 - May 13 2011 at 10:30am
blah54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blah54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2011 at 11:57pm
Has anyone read the power?
Totallycool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 1:20am

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND reading the Game of Life and How to Play it .

I reccomend this ESPECIALLY if you are christian, it will give you a whole other way of looking at Biblical text. Very insightful.Also readThe Science of Getting Rich. Both can be found on the web FOR FREE. Too many writers are grabbing the ideas that are best described in older texts and rehashing them to make money...then again that's how the industry works.

The secret was a great jump off point in my studies towards energy and the power of thought. Regardless of what people think about the book The Secret, I want to say that what a person thinks about him or herself will have a profound effect on his or her life and it's potential. Screw what other people label you as. Decide for yourself what you will make of yourself and go out and do it. If your passionate about it, there is a good chance that you are on the right path because "divine plans dont conflict."
Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2011 at 4:47pm

This is good to know! I've been wanting to buy a good book...

✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 7:25am
I downloaded the free sample of the book onto my iPad. If I like it then i'll purchase it today Smile
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by czardragon czardragon wrote:

I think the Secret oversimplifies things.  It makes it sound like you can just imagine money, do nothing and it will come to you.  Look up the Law of Attraction for a more thorough, practical discussion of the ideas introduced in The Secret.

The law of attraction was not a discovery by Rhonda Byrnes - the author - but she was one of the people who helped introduce it to the world. The downside of The Secret is that she makes it seem like all you have to do is focus on what you wish for and it will happen. What the book basically says is ask (for what you want), believe (that you can have, that it is possible, that it will happen) and receive (allow it to happen, so quit worrying). Easier said than done, but it is worth trying.

Originally posted by Tweaka Tweaka wrote:

I read The Secret about a year ago and started applying it to my life. 

I was SHOCKED tooShocked about how negative I was and how it was effecting my life.

If this book can only do one thing to people, and it is to change their mindset so people will be more positive, it is already enough. Being positive not only is good for you but to those around you.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by cynfash cynfash wrote:

its amazing it literaally changes the way your thinking outlook of life after reading the book didnt realize i was thinking so negatively gotta check it out

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic