BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Seamstress Circle [SEWING]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

That's my baby, Miss Singer 7258.
She really does sing~
Awwww-- Bless that you two found each other and you were patient and waited!!

Congrats midna!!

And yeah, I wanted a singer until I saw the price. They are great machines though.
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:39pm
Thanks for the suggestions. I will scope out Amazon reviews too.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:09am
you're welcome  

hope you find a machine that fits your needs and keeps you encouraged. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:52am
ugh.   I have so many ideas in my head but sewing machines don't like me.  I always get the thread tangled and all kind of ting.  smh.  be knotted up all in the meat of the machine.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 4:10am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

ugh.   I have so many ideas in my head but sewing machines don't like me.  I always get the thread tangled and all kind of ting.  smh.  be knotted up all in the meat of the machine.

Hun, I don't think it's you, I think it's either the quality of the machine or the quality of the thread itself.

Are you sure you thread correctly? If you don't thread correctly, I don't think the machine will even allow you the chance to make a stitch so I'm sure you're threading correctly.

BUT crap quality thread or a problem with your machine are definite factors!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 4:11am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. I will scope out Amazon reviews too.

Yes! Amazon was a HUGE help in making my decision. In fact, I do virtually all my online shopping off Amazon! THe reviewer base is real and honest and fakes are quickly called out.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:30am
I love sewing clothing I have 3 sewing machines,and 1 serger that is giving me the damn blues right now.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:22am
@ midna. I think I must have threaded the machine incorrectly. My fams own nothing but Singers.

Maybe it was crap thread that I had.

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 13 2014 at 6:24am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:24am
you ladies should consider picking up threads magazine.  they usually carry at michaels, joannes and hobby lobby.  it's worth the subscription also if you can swing it...
http://www.threadsmagazine.com/

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Mar 13 2014 at 10:25am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:30am
this is a really good tip (in video format) for finishing off sheer edges...from the latest issue of threads...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic