BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Same or Different?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

the same… but different
You have to kill 1 person to save 5 people.

•It would be easier to let nature kill off the people who have malfunctioning organs.. (just comparing the 2 scenarios)
...before killing off 5 people who were tied up.. (assuming they weren't trying to commit suicide) by some mask bandit.

•Secondly, why in scenario 1 is some random person just "hanging out" on the tracks? Maybe he can get out in time since he's not tied up.

•If the doctor can figure out how to snatch up someones Organs without getting caught… Its all good and moral in the beginning (to him) until he figures out how to make a profit off of it.
Plus, it would be premeditated murder. 

• The train technician can at least say that the random person on track 2 was the one who tied up all the 5 people on track 1 some how.

yes! all of this
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Different.

One is an impending horrific accident. No choice in the matter at hand. Just a matter of making a choice.

The other case isn't an accident...it would be a decision. 

someone made the decision to tie those people to the tracks, they arent stuck by happenstance

I still think it's different because the "hero's" point of view is different

One is circumstantial. Minding his/her business, then notices the clusterfucc.

The other so called hero is a low key murderer. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 5:29pm
I wouldn't do anything. Que sera sera.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

did you see the scenarios as being the same or different?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 5:56pm
I don't have a god complex. none of this would be on me so I would catch a cab and seek a new medical group.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

did you see the scenarios as being the same or different?

They are different. You would have to decide pretty quickly whether you are going to derail the train or not.  Plus the conductor isn't using the person off to the side to save the other people and I'm sure he would rather no one have been standing there.

Edited by liesnalibis - Feb 21 2014 at 6:19pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:32am
in both scenarios if you do nothing 5 people die.  its only when someone steps in that the number of people who die changes.  the difference that i see between the two is who is making the decision.  in the first scenario the reader is making the decision, in the second its an unknown doctor.  i think because the second scenario allows the reader to cast blame on someone else it looks like that is the worst of the two scenarios.
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:06am
Same, do nothing!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123