Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:40pm
Put a big piece of cake in the fridge with a hair ball in the end piece so the hair will be found after most of the cake has been eaten. Dead
She'll be like
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:50pm
i told OP to shut that down but she said she has an awful temper and she doesnt wanna go to jail.. which i can understand. 

i dont see how you can get revenge though unless you tell them what you did… ex: spitting in food then telling them.. or eating their shiit and lying about it.. but theyre probably in cahoots and would just double  tag team your food and items.. 

what if they do it back to you..? (spiit in your stuff) plus if i remember correctly.. theyre young.. it would be war and you'd end up flippin out and going to jail.. 

talking to them very directly, blunt, bold, no BS.. aggressive.. and i think you'll get farther than with the childish ish 

Edited by coconess - Mar 12 2014 at 11:53pm
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:58pm
Her roomies are young and nasty, they're probably already spitting in her food.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:42am
come on ladies here on BHM and let's meet up with MsHairdo and give these bishes a beatdown they will never forget....

*um by the way i will be wearing a richard nixon mask...no eyewitnesses*
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Her roomies are young and nasty, they're probably already spitting in her food.

i doubt it.. 

if i understand correctly.. theyre just not on big speaking terms.. but i dont think theyre beefing.. the OP didnt say much about the bloody tampon.. or much on xmas.. and she still gave them gifts… 
if OP would have gone off about the bloody toilet.. then i could see it. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 13 2014 at 12:50am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:05am
Naw, you taking too much bull. Three probably sit there giggling bout how they punk you and you just take it.

True enough, it's just ice cream, but it's the principle.

I had one roommate help herself to my cereal. I threw her $15 coffee beans right in the trash. She came and asked be about it and I was like, "Yup, I did it. Now what?"

Had another group of roommates help themselves to my cooking oil after we had words. They went and brought some...I walked into the kitchen as they were all standing there, grabbed their bottle in their face, and just poured that sh!t down the drain. One got buck asking me if I was crazy. Told her straight up, "You saw fit to do what you wanted with mine, so I'm returning the favor and we can do this all year."

My boyfriend told me I better chill before they jumped me.

Sometimes you gotta nut up on a ho.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:08am
You need a friend like me or my best friend. Our other best friend lived with these nasty heffas, but she was the quiet type who would never check them bout it.

We'd go over there and shut sh!t down. One night, we literally stood there and chaperoned as those heffas finally cleaned up, and called them everything but children of God as they did it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:16am
im down with the type of stuff shady suggested… 

its more direct and will get you farther than spitting in things or putting ish in their food… 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:20am
Do like that maid from "The Help": bake a cake of sh!t. Put a lot of glaze to mask the "scent".
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:23am
Eat half a pint of ice cream, pee on it, mix it, and let them enjoy it.
Sadly, talking to those girls won't work, so you need to show them the only way to respect you.
I would not leave food in the refrigerator anymore, they are probably spitting on your stuff. I hope your room has a lock.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic