Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:54pm
thanks Purp Hug
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:09pm
ughh two more months but i hate these heauxz!!

i bought a tin of ice cream like two days ago...only had one spoonful out of it
i go today to get some and the whole thing is gone! Like it never existed lol the tin is not in the freezer

i text them both asking if they ate it...they both say no
I want to get revenge...i know its just ice cream but it's the principle! We arent even on a level where u can eat my stuff and it's all shiits and giggles smh
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:17pm
I hate being in positions like this. You're childish/being tit for tat, etc. when something happens to you but they're just making a mistake when they do it.

Not haing it. I let someone stay with me and he would use my stuff first.. Don't take my first or last. We gon have prallems
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

ughh two more months but i hate these heauxz!!

i bought a tin of ice cream like two days ago...only had one spoonful out of it
i go today to get some and the whole thing is gone! Like it never existed lol the tin is not in the freezer

i text them both asking if they ate it...they both say no
I want to get revenge...i know its just ice cream but it's the principle! We arent even on a level where u can eat my stuff and it's all shiits and giggles smh

Spit in everything...I wouldn't text shyt Id wait for them bishes to get home and go the off.....or Id just start slowly throwing their food in the trash full containers.....in the outside dumpster.....and play dumb.....
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:28pm
Oh NOW they can clean up huh? SMH I would demand my money back for that icecream from both of them.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:33pm
dam they mighty brave eating your food , knowing yall beefing

lol
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:38pm
Well, I must say you made me not ever want a roomate
Shyyyyyyyt I'll get three jobs if I have to, so sorry you're going through this.
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:39pm
Smh
I feel your pain Cry

I just moved out of my apartment where I had roommates from hell.
My 4.5 months of living with them consisted of them being drunk, naked, filthy, destroying pieces of furniture, setting things on fire, and ruining my food.

Never again.
I will be living on my own or with my SO.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:40pm
its just ice cream
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:42pm
Deeluxe you was living with white folks?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>
  Share Topic