Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

She might be one of those Indians who don't shower often and used to bathe on the Ghandi river... there is even sh!t there, but they think that river is sacred so...

And what are you going to do about all this mess? Will you talk to them? They might start using the downstairs bathroom too.
Why don't you use paper plates, plastic utensils and plastic cups? That way you don't have to bother with washing at all.

shes not, she bathes everyday ..i have no idea what im going to do long term but in the interim I told her I'm using the downstairs bathroom from now on and she can't use it...i told her about the nasty blood and tampon...she apologized and said she knows its gross but it's ''my call'' if i wanna switch bathrooms...so I said yep i'll be switching and basically stay out my bathroom

Im not buying paper shiit when I can clean up after myself...I already took all my dishes away but they have the ones they came with...I can't prevent them from using them. I always wash my shiit right after I use it... I don't have to wash the dishes in the sink now but the site and the smell are ghastly
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I agree Danie. She knows what she is doing which would make me even more mad. Im not a petty person but I think I would embarass that heffa since she has no consideration for me and she is supposed to be a friend. Send the pics to her mama, her boyfriend, FB, Instagram, the school newspaper, the landlord....

This is why I could not do roommates after I lived with two of my girlfriends. They weren't nasty like this though. Just a little messy.

LMAOO!! Honestly the furthest I can see myself going is the parents route...they both LOVEEEE putting facades on for their parents...when their parents come over they whip into molly maids and clean the house to the point where you can lick the floor smh...

i hate bishes like this sooo much 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

previous thread for reference?

these arent' the same ones from this thread are they? Friends?

oh no, I'd have to tell them about themselves. I'd call their momma! lol

yep the same ones

why was i just thinking all this would be squashed if their mommas knewLOL

the nigerian one's parents don't play at all...they would bust her azz
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:08pm
I wasn't joking about calling momma. Especially if they're friends.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:18pm

the nigerian one's parents don't play at all...they would bust her azz

go'on an make that phone call.  they in there acting otherLOL

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I wasn't joking about calling momma. Especially if they're friends.

i don't consider them friends anymore....zero fuccs are given about friendship, I can assure u that
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:22pm
I just meant if they were friends , meaning I have mom's contact info because I went to her house for last thanksgiving LOL
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:25pm
lol oh LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:25pm
lol.
I probably would have called momma on about the 3rd day with those dishes tho. I'm scared of bugs lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:26pm
good luck tho mshairdo. I know it's not funny when you;re in it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>