Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

is the roomie white?  Gotta read this!  She's gross, feeel sorry that y'all share a bathroom

Nope, Indian, the other one is Nigerian
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:06am
From on I'm gunna use the laundry sink to wash my ish smh. When I was washing dishes this week I hovered over their nastiness in the sink but I'm tired of that now
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

is the roomie white?  Gotta read this!  She's gross, feeel sorry that y'all share a bathroom

Nope, Indian, the other one is Nigerian

WTFFFFF I thought they were white. You need to say something to her nasty arse. She should be ashamed of herself. There's no hope for the Indian one but the Nigerian one needs to be blasted. Ummm put it on FB boo. "We" hate shame.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:15am
Lmao omg suga
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:18am
She probably got a boo on her facebook that she's flossing for. Ewwwww put her to shame on FB. Is she on your IG...Post a comment stating this is what I have to live with everyday with 2 nasty roommates. Her family back home will stop sending tuition money for her nasty behind.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:22am
I don't have IG but nah I'm not stooping down to public shame, not my style....... Yet lol
And she's single, no man but she's the type that would clean if she did. She's very very lazy
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:23am
And she keeps her room pretty clean which is the irony in all this
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

And to clarify we don't live in an apartment! We are renting a house, the owner is some white pastor dude
If I went to him he'd probably tell me to pray about it lol

Even worse! I know he wouldnt appreciate that!
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:52am
you need to throw ammonia and bleach in the sink and toilet, leave the house and lock the doors Stern Smile
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>
  Share Topic