Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:32am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

You should do what that one poster (i forgot who said it) said in your previous thread. Take a pics of the mess and put it on fb lol Tag all those dirty ass bitches in that pictures and humiliate the sh*t out of them.
LOLLOLLOL

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Make sure y'all disinfect and scrub that draining board along with everything else when y'all do eventually clean up.  

Matter of fact just throw everything out and start over. I wouldn't even want to eat off of those dishes after they sat in nasty water and food for that long.

Those are not my dishes. I took away my dishes in December, that sh*t is all them. I don't leave my shiit in the sink at all. I wash it right away cuz I don't want it mingling with their nastiness
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

You should do what that one poster (i forgot who said it) said in your previous thread. Take a pics of the mess and put it on fb lol Tag all those dirty ass bitches in that pictures and humiliate the sh*t out of them.
LOLLOLLOL

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would backfire on her. Cos people will look at the roomates pics and say that OP should STFU and just clean the mess up. Then some jerk will add that people are dying in some countries and she's over here complaining about a DNA filled toilets. Then someone will send OP a Lysol and toilet brush meme saying get to work. People on FB are cray cray with no home training.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would backfire on her. Cos people will look at the roomates pics and say that OP should STFU and just clean the mess up. Then some jerk will add that people are dying in some countries and she's over here complaining about a DNA filled toilets. Then someone will send OP a Lysol and toilet brush meme saying get to work. People on FB are cray cray with no home training.

And some ppl are already trying me in this thread smh
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:44am
They wouldn't be able to last 3 months with me.
I would really start to plot them out. 

When I lived with a stank bish who didn't like to bath or clean and exposed me to her nasty odors, I bought fresh shrimp, placed it in sandwich bags, poked holes only in the tops of the bags so the scent would get out but not stain her clothes. I then placed a few of those shrimp bags in the pockets of her winter coats and boots. It was summer so this soon became an issue. When the lazy bish started cleaning her room, I removed the shrimp baggies but the scent went on.

Nair in her shampoo and conditioner, only need about an ounce for a slower effect and stank Asian fish oil in hair gel. The fish oil gets stronger in the heat.
Use craigslist for nasty ads of your choice and leave the roomates number. Rub lipstick on the inside of the butt of her jeans so when she sits, her body heat causes it to melt and leave stains where she sat.

Before I started messin with my roommate, I had my dad put a deadbolt on my door because some of the things I did to this girl was pretty obvious. 

She moved out. Stern Smile

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:45am
report em to the property manager. You three are on a lease and they may be bringing problems for the next people who live there next. That sink needs to be condemned.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:47am
And to clarify we don't live in an apartment! We are renting a house, the owner is some white pastor dude
If I went to him he'd probably tell me to pray about it lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:49am
is the roomie white?  Gotta read this!  She's gross, feeel sorry that y'all share a bathroom
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:49am
Op I feel so bad for you because this type of shyt would have had me in tears.
I just can't understand why anyone would be so uncaring of others who must share the same space.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Op I feel so bad for you because this type of shyt would have had me in tears.
I just can't understand why anyone would be so uncaring of others who must share the same space.

Oh I def cried but it's angry tears
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>