Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:59am
Make sure y'all disinfect and scrub that draining board along with everything else when y'all do eventually clean up.  

Matter of fact just throw everything out and start over. I wouldn't even want to eat off of those dishes after they sat in nasty water and food for that long.
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:02am
Dont know how you've gone 3 werks, i cant last a few hours, its annoying.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:09am
That's just freaking nasty. You ladies are not guys. I would expect this in a guys dorm room. Yall don't have a roster or something. How the eff are those girls going to keep a house with a man. Dishes attracting flies and shyyyt. I'm so glad I lived at home and didn't have to share with other people. That's disgusting. I'm not scared of blood or anything. In the bathroom at work I just wipe it off and continue to tinkle. But dishes for 3 WEEKS!!!Disapprove OP do you move the stuff over to cook?? Nah man.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:09am
I don't understand why you didn't complain to the apartment management after you realized your roommates were nasty as fucc? Butta is right, complain to the management, then the BBB and then the health department. Do you have any idea how much bacteria is accumulating in the sink, let alone the AIR? Child, you keep playing with fire...and you just got burned with the blood on the seat AND YOU CLEANED IT UP? Wtf yo?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:15am
I'm not touching nobody's period blood but mine. Dead
Do these nasty heffas have boyfriends? 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:19am
I see in the bathroom at work all the time. At work we have grown arse women and I just SMH. You could tell the women at work are these same girls that OP is battling while in school. I don't eat Shyyttt there people call potluck. 

It doesn't disgust me at all. I got kids so blood and poop is not scaring a sister away from anything but 1 thing on earth that I cannot stand is dirty dishes that attract flies and gnats. Lawddddddddddd its over.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:25am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I see in the bathroom at work all the time. At work we have grown arse women and I just SMH. You could tell the women at work are these same girls that OP is battling while in school. I don't eat Shyyttt there people call potluck. 

It doesn't disgust me at all. I got kids so blood and poop is not scaring a sister away from anything but 1 thing on earth that I cannot stand is dirty dishes that attract flies and gnats. Lawddddddddddd its over.

Me either...

I don't even like touching door handles around here...i keep baby wipes at my desk.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:27am
LOLGirl cleaning my kids poop, blood, vomit and pee just isn't the same as cleaning another woman's bloody uterine lining. I just don't want to see that. I just think it is something that should be cared for properly by the person whose blood it is. Just like I don't want to see a strangers turd peeking at me when I go to the bathroom. But I know that there are some nasty people in this world who weren't taught how to properly care and clean after themselves. I see pads just thrown in the public restroom trash without any wrapping or anything, just an open bloody pad sitting in the trash chilling. Smh.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:30am
DeadSickSickSickSickSickSick

GOD NO!!!!

I wouldn't last a week! wooo child...... There would be confrontation..
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:31am
These are the women who get offended when a man wants a woman who can cook and clean. That ish ain't as common as yall think anymore. A lot of people, including women are not being taught how to clean up after themselves anymore Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>
  Share Topic