Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:40am
nasty fuccs....

MH....how do you prepare food in the kitchen with that nastiness in the sink? where do you wash your dishes?
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

just googled...it reads also breaking one's lease could affect ur credit score..(?)

Depending on the circumstances. I broke my lease before. I called the BBB, health department and threatened I had a lawyer. Girl bye they were scared and they even helped me move out!

oh lordy...can she do what u did above mentioned or it depends on her lease ?u told her to re-read...she should do just that, re-read it....there has to be a loop hole like u said...
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:07am

just googled...it reads also breaking one's lease could affect ur credit score..(?)

Depending on the circumstances. I broke my lease before. I called the BBB, health department and threatened I had a lawyer. Girl bye they were scared and they even helped me move out!

oh lordy...can she do what u did above mentioned or it depends on her lease ?u told her to re-read...she should do just that, re-read it....there has to be a loop hole like u said...

It depends on how much hell she raises. I raised tons of hell because I lived in a complex that was 3 stories and all of our balconies were on top of each other. Dude on the 2nd floor had a party and folks were throwing up and pissing on his balcony which dripped down onto my balcony. It ruined all my patio furniture, grill and other stuff I had out there. This is smack dab in the middle of summer so my baby couldn't go outside to play with his stuff. They refused to pay for any of it and told me to just clean it. Unn Kay. I called the management company made a complaint. They claimed they were going to handle it. 24 hours later it was still smelling and they didn't come. I took photos called the health dept and made a complaint with the BBB. Still nothing. So I made another complaint with the health dept and they came and looked at the conditions said it was unsanitary and violated some codes. Keep in mind this is over a week in. They told the health dept it would be cleaned for sure in 24 hours. Didn't happen. So I called the health dept again made another complaint and said I'm contacting a lawyer since they violated they agreement with the HD. The health department gave me paperwork stating what was being violated and that it was unsanitary. I contacted the bar association they called and next thing I know I had a meeting with management saying that they would let me break my lease, pay for my stuff that was damaged and I didn't have to pay rent while I was looking for a new place to stay. I moved back with my mom and they helped me move my ish. You have rights no matter what a lease/piece of paper says. Blood is the #1 thing that the health dept doesn't play with pkus nasty dishes that's probably molding and creating bacteria. Op better catch asthma or bronchitis.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:17am

It depends on how much hell she raises. I raised tons of hell because I lived in a complex that was 3 stories and all of our balconies were on top of each other. Dude on the 2nd floor had a party and folks were throwing up and pissing on his balcony which dripped down onto my balcony. It ruined all my patio furniture, grill and other stuff I had out there. This is smack dab in the middle of summer so my baby couldn't go outside to play with his stuff. They refused to pay for any of it and told me to just clean it. Unn Kay. I called the management company made a complaint. They claimed they were going to handle it. 24 hours later it was still smelling and they didn't come. I took photos called the health dept and made a complaint with the BBB. Still nothing. So I made another complaint with the health dept and they came and looked at the conditions said it was unsanitary and violated some codes. Keep in mind this is over a week in. They told the health dept it would be cleaned for sure in 24 hours. Didn't happen. So I called the health dept again made another complaint and said I'm contacting a lawyer since they violated they agreement with the HD. The health department gave me paperwork stating what was being violated and that it was unsanitary. I contacted the bar association they called and next thing I know I had a meeting with management saying that they would let me break my lease, pay for my stuff that was damaged and I didn't have to pay rent while I was looking for a new place to stay. I moved back with my mom and they helped me move my ish. You have rights no matter what a lease/piece of paper says. Blood is the #1 thing that the health dept doesn't play with pkus nasty dishes that's probably molding and creating bacteria. Op better catch asthma or bronchitis.

i didnt even read it all… but i am the dramatic type of bish that would either make an ass beating happen… or this shiiiiit. i would see to it that she would learn… legal ish before as bear-ishing… ijs

fight the power op.. don't settle… try the higher ups before you settle. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 04 2014 at 9:20am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:19am
that aint a lot of dishes
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:20am
Ok OP your first coarse of action is filing a complaint with your apartment complex and the management company who owns the apartments. Wait for a response from them. If they don't respond in 48 hours, send the pictures and file a complaint with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. The BBB wil ask you a series of questions. If anymore incidents happen write it down and keep a very accurate record of everything. Look up the apartments on BBB and see if they have any complaints already. If so use that as ammo and proof that they are slum lords. If that doesn't work start calling the local newspapers telling them the situation and all you want to do is move. If all else fails threaten them with I have a lawyer.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:23am
lol you trying to get op cut in her sleep
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:27am
lol u guys are too much! The advice is killing me
I have class I'll respond in a few hours
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:31am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

that aint a lot of dishes

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

ok the bathroom thing i would tell her to clean the mess she made when she woke up but the dishes i kinda dont understand...did you say weeks as in more that 14 days?  meaning all of you are walking pass a double sink filled with rotting food and stagnant water and you dont clean it just for the sake of your own sanity and the avoidance of unwanted pests and critters.  there may be something wrong with all of you.

This. How can you sleep in that house. I would be twitching, and itching like a crackhead wondering what kind of critters and rodents are lurking in that filth. Dead

I can't stand for dishes to be in the sink overnight so 3 weeks is just beyond me.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 23>
  Share Topic