Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:25am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

She apologized and said she was in a rush and admitted it was gross. She didn't talk about the bloodstained toilet seat tho. I said I'm still gunna use the downstairs bathroom.

gtfoh...she knew what she was doing...she wasn't in any rush....smdh....

i agree and even if she were it takes two fuccin seconds to flush a damn toilet! she didn't give a fucc...I just let her have that tho..I was like "yeaaa i'm still  using the downstairs bathroom from now on"

after using she probably didn't even wash her hands esp if she left a nasty mess like that behind.....eeeewwww

will never understand that nastiness....i always wonder how men feel living with women
like if they get turned off by nasty shiit like that
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:27am
I all of the folks being nice. I don't do nasty and I sure as hell don't do someone else's blood and filth. F that ish. That school would be moving me asap or I'll be calling the health department and anyone else to get them kicked out. And I'm stomping your ask! I'll show yo ask a rush!
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

OP...a peace of mind is more valuable to me than living in a cesspool with a nassy gal. If you can afford to leave ..LEAVE. That is too much. Dutty(dirty) pots breed roaches and rats. And that toilet....smh.
About those dirty plates and pots...I would pack them up and put them infront of her bedroom door.(that's just me). I refuse to clean up behind people.

There is two of them and I don't know who's dishes are who's
Ugh i just have so much resentment...fuccin nasty
This is same reason y I neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr had a roommate. Stressful...seen friendships break up over it...had to part fights that happened between friends.
Have u tried having a meeting with both of them....putting your concerns and problems forward to them?
Or are u at the point where u are ready to pack up and leave?

won't work....im ready to pack and leave but I can't ....I have three more months on the lease
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:28am

OP...a peace of mind is more valuable to me than living in a cesspool with a nassy gal. If you can afford to leave ..LEAVE. That is too much. Dutty(dirty) pots breed roaches and rats. And that toilet....smh.
About those dirty plates and pots...I would pack them up and put them infront of her bedroom door.(that's just me). I refuse to clean up behind people.

This is same reason y I neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr had a roommate. Stressful...seen friendships break up over it...had to part fights that happened between friends.
Have u tried having a meeting with both of them....putting your concerns and problems forward to them?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:30am
mhm… 

my bff and i… she already knew.. us living together would end us… she's a cray neat freak… i am not… but i swear id work hard to be different just outta respect… 

but we never really dared to test it…. 

i enjoyed living by myself.. and would only do that unless financially i couldn't. 

right now i have to share with a few fam members… so its diff… i respect their regardless… 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:30am

She apologized and said she was in a rush and admitted it was gross. She didn't talk about the bloodstained toilet seat tho. I said I'm still gunna use the downstairs bathroom.

gtfoh...she knew what she was doing...she wasn't in any rush....smdh....

i agree and even if she were it takes two fuccin seconds to flush a damn toilet! she didn't give a fucc...I just let her have that tho..I was like "yeaaa i'm still  using the downstairs bathroom from now on"

after using she probably didn't even wash her hands esp if she left a nasty mess like that behind.....eeeewwww

will never understand that nastiness....i always wonder how men feel living with women
like if they get turned off by nasty shiit like that

oh God they have to get turned off by ish like that and then there r some men who r freak a leaks who....(i am stopping here)Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:31am
OP you need to go and re-read that lease agreement. There's a loop hole in there somewhere you just need to find it. Better yet send the photos to management and say if they don't make them clean up the mess you'll be contacting a lawyer because you can't live in unsanitary conditions.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:33am

won't work....im ready to pack and leave but I can't ....I have three more months on the lease
Ouch  Dammmmm.....I couldn't last that long
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:36am
just googled...it reads also breaking one's lease could affect ur credit score..(?)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:39am

just googled...it reads also breaking one's lease could affect ur credit score..(?)

Depending on the circumstances. I broke my lease before. I called the BBB, health department and threatened I had a lawyer. Girl bye they were scared and they even helped me move out!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>
  Share Topic