Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:59am
That is so gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would fill the sink with soap and water and just leave it there so those dirty hoes can get hint lol

Edited by BBpants - Feb 04 2014 at 1:01am
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:08am
YOU NEED TO LEAVE. FUCK THREE MONTHS!

BEGONE!!!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:26am
ok the bathroom thing i would tell her to clean the mess she made when she woke up but the dishes i kinda dont understand...did you say weeks as in more that 14 days?  meaning all of you are walking pass a double sink filled with rotting food and stagnant water and you dont clean it just for the sake of your own sanity and the avoidance of unwanted pests and critters.  there may be something wrong with all of you.
PrincessSher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessSher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:30am
I feel so bad or you!! Your roommate is hella nasty Dead Please find a way to get outHug
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:51am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I knew something like this was gonna happen it was just a matter of time...
if u do something back at them they will either try to get u in trouble (law)
or this ish will keep going back and forth 24/7 til your lease is up..

can the bathroom downstairs be locked?
u have a mini fridge in ur room
Your bedroom door ? Key to use and can't be jimmied opened?
i know she did this on purpose and went back to tell those other ratchet ho's what she had done...and laughing about it..

too bad u couldn;t destroy their class homework, somehow misplace their homework, just something to do with their school work that involves their huge grade...
I take it this is the first incident u have dealt with since christmas? from christmas til this bloody hell incident everything was cool? I don't consider those pots n pans incidents cause u said u removed ur dishes...
if this is the first time of such an atrocious incident and the seat is cleaned (still pre-wipe) those seats cause they could wipe the seats with piss and well...just saying..they can be still doing nasty stuff  and u can't see it (like piss on the seat)...
if it happens again tell them about it cause in all they r the ones who still have to sit on that toilet and it has to be cleaned...the blood was cleaned up but they can't wash the pots and pans???
lawd..

maybe thank them for cleaning up their mess on the toilet out loud in front of them...
'THANKS FOR CLEANING UP WHOSEVER BLOODY MESS THAT WAS ON THE TOILET IN THE BATHROOM" all loud and everything and see if anyone says anything..

I was hoping the level of nastiness didn't get to this point either. I definitely don't want a back n forth issue here cuz I'm way too stressed about other shiit and I don't need anything else on my back.
Bedroom door can't be locked unfortunately and the bathroom can but it's a flimsy lock that anyone can open.

Lol I wish this was just the first incident since Christmas, they still don't do any cleaning in the house. Maybe once or twice since we got back but a majority of the time, no. After Christmas tho I stopped talking to them. I'm polite n say hi and bye but I have zero conversations with them outside that. I don't want to talk to them or have a relationship so I don't

Yes I put my Lysol downstairs so yes I'll keep whipping the seats of I'll start treating it like a public restroom and just put toilet paper on the seat every time I use it.

And gurl I CLEANED the bloody seat the first night I saw it SMH. Her azz didn't do it.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:52am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

ok the bathroom thing i would tell her to clean the mess she made when she woke up but the dishes i kinda dont understand...did you say weeks as in more that 14 days?  meaning all of you are walking pass a double sink filled with rotting food and stagnant water and you dont clean it just for the sake of your own sanity and the avoidance of unwanted pests and critters.  there may be something wrong with all of you.

that's the thing...those roomies of her's know she don't like dirty items in the sink and they probably think she will clean them cause that is one of her dislikes in the house...she already been through that I think she mentioned before...she is not their mother...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:54am
AAAAHHHH SH IT ....U CLEANED IT????? GURLL LET ME PUT U ACROSS MY KNEE!!!! AND MOLLYWHOP UR BUTT!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHH HELLLZZZZ TO THE NNNAWWWW...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Feb 04 2014 at 6:57am
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:58am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Do u know how many times I've cleaned up after them this year? I'm tired of it and nothing will change unless I keep doing that so I understand your opinion but fucc your assertion that there must be something wrong with all of us. I'm supposed to just clean up after them every time? No I'm not doing that. Let them be nasty. If we get critters they will have to deal with it.

And yes weeks as in coming up on as month now. None of the dishes are mine, I was my shiit right away.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:58am
I would have tsken pics, pics and more pics. Documented how they kept everything dirty hired a cleaning service and send them the bill
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:00am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

AAAAHHHH SH IT ....U CLEANED IT????? GURLL LET ME PUT U ACROSS MY KNEE!!!! AND MOLLYWHOP UR BUTT!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHH HELLLZZZZ TO THE NNNAWWWW...

I almost threw up looking at that shiit! I hadn't realized yet that I could move my stuff downstairs and I just freaked out.
Smh, I told u these bishes be knowing how to get to a nicca
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 23>
  Share Topic