Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The roommate saga continues...graphic pics pg 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Those dishes Dead my biggest pet peeve when living with ppl...piled up dishes for more than 3days

girl im going on three weeks with those gotdamn dishes, not to mention the smell associated wit them
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

So wrong Hairdo, I'm glad I scrolled past them toilet pics. I would of had that in my minds eye forever...

etched in my brain forever!
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Those dishes Dead my biggest pet peeve when living with ppl...piled up dishes for more than 3days

girl im going on three weeks with those gotdamn dishes, not to mention the smell associated wit them

I would definitely post those on fb. If they wanna be messy, you could be "messy" too
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

It's hard having roommates when u are a clean person. I'm tired of it too. I've roomed with men and women and was surprised how women can be just as dirty. One time I lived with this fat chick and she left her panties in the bathroom with doo doo streaks on them.

Folks don't clean either. I can't wait to get my own place.

i legit would have died 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:36am

I would definitely post those on fb. If they wanna be messy, you could be "messy" too

Cry
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:39am
Don't post those on FB, they'll wonder whats wrong with you living in that filth...
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:42am
lol no i wouldnt post them on fb
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:47am

Sooooooo what does she cook out of?! She's a lazy mf. Sick
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:57am
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus!!

*eyes tightly closed in pain*
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:59am
I knew something like this was gonna happen it was just a matter of time...
if u do something back at them they will either try to get u in trouble (law)
or this ish will keep going back and forth 24/7 til your lease is up..

can the bathroom downstairs be locked?
u have a mini fridge in ur room
Your bedroom door ? Key to use and can't be jimmied opened?
i know she did this on purpose and went back to tell those other ratchet ho's what she had done...and laughing about it..

too bad u couldn;t destroy their class homework, somehow misplace their homework, just something to do with their school work that involves their huge grade...
I take it this is the first incident u have dealt with since christmas? from christmas til this bloody hell incident everything was cool? I don't consider those pots n pans incidents cause u said u removed ur dishes...
if this is the first time of such an atrocious incident and the seat is cleaned (still pre-wipe) those seats cause they could wipe the seats with piss and well...just saying..they can be still doing nasty stuff  and u can't see it (like piss on the seat)...
if it happens again tell them about it cause in all they r the ones who still have to sit on that toilet and it has to be cleaned...the blood was cleaned up but they can't wash the pots and pans???
lawd..

maybe thank them for cleaning up their mess on the toilet out loud in front of them...
'THANKS FOR CLEANING UP WHOSEVER BLOODY MESS THAT WAS ON THE TOILET IN THE BATHROOM" all loud and everything and see if anyone says anything..

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Feb 04 2014 at 1:03am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 23>