Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Restaurant That Shts On Your Opinion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:02am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Honestly it's all in how you send it back. I've worked in food service before and if you don't act like a belittling jerk off, no one's upset that you want something fixed on your plate - it's just a part of the expected customer requests. Only if you have 10,000+ requests or act like because someone's waiting on you, that they owe you their life, will you run the risk of "additives" in your meal.

However, in this scenario, I get the feeling that asking for another refill of your water glass would be grounds for being told that "you don't know how to appreciate good water". Wacko
LampLampLamp
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:02am
Okay...all jokes aside though, I have to say...

I really am amazed that people like her have managed to make it this far in life.

I mean...can you imagine her in grade school?  Like, did she have friends?  Were they just hanging with her for protection?

Can you imagine her boyfriends?

I mean, the thought of her giving handjobs and ripping diks off terrifies even me, and I don't have a penis...
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:04am
Wow... how the hell have they managed to stay open so long?!

My stomach LITERALLY churned when he squeezed all that mess outta that burger.

That woman is batsh!t crazy and her husband is bold as hell putting his hands on people. I feel a story coming soon bout someone beating one of their asses.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:04am
I'm mad netflix only got 2 seasons of this show, but that's okay...I'm watching from Season 1 Episode 1 right now...aaaaaaaaaaaaaand of COURSE it would be some Italian restaurant a few towns from me (-_-)
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:05am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Wow... how the hell have they managed to stay open so long?!

My stomach LITERALLY churned when he squeezed all that mess outta that burger.

That woman is batsh!t crazy and her husband is bold as hell putting his hands on people. I feel a story coming soon bout someone beating one of their asses.

I love me some buttery bread, but when I saw the grease on that bun???  I may never eat buttered bread again...

It wasn't even on the burger yet for me to say, "well, maybe it just soaked up the grease from the meat".

And the damn burger was watery and dripped all over, omfg...

Dead
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:12am
How fortunate that they do NOT have kids. Confused The grease from that burger bun before it even touched the meat had enough oil in it to grease my body for a week. CryCryCryLOLLOLLOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:39am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

How fortunate that they do NOT have kids. Confused The grease from that burger bun before it even touched the meat had enough oil in it to grease my body for a week. CryCryCryLOLLOLLOL

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:45am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

I'm taking this gif lol! LOLLOL
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 6:47am

When Gordon Ramsey can't fukz with you?  You cray.
THIS!!!!Cry
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:22am

I bet their cats cower in fear of her.  I bet they play dead.

I bet they had 100 cat turnover rates at home too.

DeadCryLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>