Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Restaurant That Shts On Your Opinion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:12am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Yikes...

I wonder if that's really her tho since it says Chicago & they're in Scottsdale, AZ...
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:13am
I'm sure it's not LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:18am
"Was in Arizona to do comedy.  This place isn't far from Stand Up Scottsdale.  I regret setting foot here.  The ownership are horrible people with a rotten attitude. I got a pizza that was clearly reheated and it was downright rotten.  They told me I don't know what real good pizza tastes like.

You sons of bitches.CryLOL  I am from San Francisco.  We've got more good restaurants in a square mile radius than the entire state of Arizona.

Stay away from here.  I got a burger from this other place around the block from Stand Up, whom I won't name here."

"THE WRONG TEAM
Wanted some dessert to go.  Walked in, it was hotter inside the restaurant than outside, started sweating and walked straight to the dessert case.  Owner guy looked straight into my eyes then went back to his touch computer screen which is located less than a foot away from the dessert case.  NO HELLO, NO WAVE, NO NOD.  

Starting to think this is one of the places where you don't wanna be on the brown team on a Friday night.

I scan the dessert case.  Tiramisu, creme brulee, key lime pie, lemon tart, the usual suspects.  I decide on chocolate cream pie after scanning the dessert case back and forth about 3 times.  I take another glance at the owner.  He again makes eye contact but says and does nothing to acknowledge us, continuing to cater to his screen and dine in customers.  

THE RUDE
The icing on the cake of the crappy experience was when 2 of his obviously regular customers walk in, he CRANES his neck and body to the left....YES AROOOOOUUUUUND me AND my man... to welcome them in and usher them to a table.  We stood looking dumb and ready to order our freaking dessert to-go.  

We were straight up ignored from the moment we walked in to the whole 5 minutes later when the owner, who has been within spitting distance of me the entire time, looks at me again and finally decides to ask if he could help me.

THE RUSH
I ask him what the other chocolate pie looking thing is since it is unlabeled, he rushes a reply of "flourless chocolate"  I said "what... like flourless chocolate what"... he says "flourless chocolate" again like I didn't hear him the first time.  I give up and ask for the other chocolate thing, the chocolate cream pie.  He says my chocolate cream pie choice is an excellent choice and then rushes to pull out my chocolate cream pie and assumes we are dining in AFTER I said "Ill have the chocolate cream pie to-go"  I said "no to go please".  

THE DESSERT
Chocolate cream pie tart thing was beautiful, very chocolatey, thick crusted filled with fluffy chocolate cream, topped with piped whipped cream and dusted with glitter.  It was delicious.  It was $8.00.  Unfortunately, not delicious enough to return.

Thumb up for the pie
Thumb down for ignorance...boo"
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:28am
I knew it. 

You KNOW them fukers say "nuccur" a lot...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:35am
^They gave off that vibe. My Black spidey senses went off with hubby.LOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:37am
Even though there was Black people dining through during the show.

I was like "they paid them...cuz if I see you attacking White customers, I'm Audi5000, cuz what you gonna do to me?  Put your hood on and start burning lower case t's?  Foh."
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:43am
^Lmao.

The customers were so calm. After working in customer service jobs, I would've gotten up and left at the first sign of fcukery with my food. Ain't no shame in dining and dashing if the owner is an arsehole.Stern Smile
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:47am
I'm always in shock at people sending their food back.

That's okay...I don't need you to smear a booger on it, or something worse.  I'll either just leave it on the plate, untouched, or fight my way through if I'm hungry enough.

Ain't no WAY I'm sending food back.

Edited by CLCNY20 - May 16 2013 at 2:03am
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:53am
Honestly it's all in how you send it back. I've worked in food service before and if you don't act like a belittling jerk off, no one's upset that you want something fixed on your plate - it's just a part of the expected customer requests. Only if you have 10,000+ requests or act like because someone's waiting on you, that they owe you their life, will you run the risk of "additives" in your meal.

However, in this scenario, I get the feeling that asking for another refill of your water glass would be grounds for being told that "you don't know how to appreciate good water". Wacko
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:53am
LOL nice one!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic