Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Reason Why Your Single... - Prophet Tyrese

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:00pm
His ex wife is the same as Delilah. She-devil.
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i knew plenty of hos 

In different area codes
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I wonder who helped him write that...

lmao
LOL it was actually a video he made. Saw it on facebook. 

Edited by AffirmativeBunny - Feb 12 2014 at 4:37pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:58am
I dont know if this is a repost, but i would like this false prophet on the next episode of 'FIX YO LIFE'

Tyrese
I Want My Ex Nailed with Contempt
For Being Contemptible

2/14/2014 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tyrese Gibson has made good on his promise to go after his ex-wife for not letting him visit their kid ... and worst case scenario for her is JAIL.

TMZ broke the story ... cops came to Norma Gibson's home Tuesday night over Tyrese's right to take their 6-year-old daughter away for a visit.  The cops talked to a very upset Tyrese and left.  Tyrese left too ... without his daughter.

He's now filed a formal motion with the court to hold Norma in contempt for violating their custody order.  In the legal doc -- obtained by TMZ -- Tyrese quotes from the custody order, which seems pretty clear -- "[Tyrese] shall have custody of Shayla every Tuesday with pick-up from school, and if no school, pick-up from [Norma's] residence at 10:00 a.m."

It's interesting -- Tyrese showed up Tuesday NIGHT -- not at 10 AM.

Sources close to Tyrese tell us ... he tried picking up his daughter at school -- but she wasn't there. We're told he repeatedly tried to contact Norma to pick up Shayla ... and finally went to Norma's house that night .. where he was turned away.

We're told Norma told Tyrese their daughter was sick and that's why she wouldn't let her go.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:48am
nahh

tyrese's ex has always been shifty
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Printer Ink has a lot of bogus info. Everyone is caring some debt, some pain, some problems or something but no one should be denied love as long as their ethical and moral.

Yes, and this is the type of basica mentality that will get you played continuously.
Just because someone has a "good heart", and their ethical doesn't mean their worthy of your love. Thats pretty much dating based on someone's potential rather than the actuality of who they are.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

[QUOTE=Printer_Ink]

I agree with you 100% .. I don't know who Tyrese is though...

I
The (non-ghetto etc) Single girls that are not sleeping around .. are saving themselves for a decent man (non- ghetto etc) because they know their value and that they are WORTH something more.

The thing it is about 85% of the single men at any given time .. are UNAVAILABLE. Maybe they are not married or don't have a girlfriend .. but that does not mean they are 'available'. They may have money problems, old relationship problems .. whatever but they are not going to get into a relationship with you because they are unavailable. Period.

Now 100% of the single men (not surprisingly) ARE AVAILABLE for sex! Like .. pretty much any time, any place. Duh! So they will USE you for sex .. and be on their way.

Sadly, sometimes 'nice girls' that are not hoodrats etc get used as well .. because they don't recognize a man that is UNAVAILABLE. They get carried away with the moment and sleep with him .. thinking it will go somewhere. Nope .. he will dump her too! He will use her just like he uses the Hoodrat that think it is normal to lay up with different men.

That's why a girl has got to hold out for that 15% of single men that actually ARE AVAILABLE for a relationship. 15% is about all there is though.. maybe that number can slide up or down .. but it's about 15% .

The trouble is there is an 8 to 1 ratio of AA women to AA men ... so that 15% is even SMALLER for the AA community. This means that AA women (whether they want to believe it or not) have to source men from OUTSIDE the AA community. Maybe they are Black but from other countries or other ethnic groups .. but they've gotta see the reality of the situation or:

- they will be forever dealing with the hoodrats that will dog them, see 10 other women at the same time and eventually knock them up and leave them.  (That's the 85%). Then they will say 'all men are dogs' but they aren't ... they just choose dogs.

- they may meet a decent AA guy that is part of that 15% and it may work out fine  ... (or not because once he figures out the 'AA man shortage situation' and realizes his options .. he might cheat.)

- they will be .... alone (and maybe bitter and p*** off)

where did u get those bogus numbers from? LOL so since 85% of single men are unavailable at any given time whats the percentage of single women? or are all single women available 
[/QUOTE 

I agree with Printer_Ink. 

Yea at times the delivery of her messages may rub people the wrong way, but she's spits a lot of knowledge. (Real recognizes real) For those of you that don't quite understand the logic behind the things she says, it's probably because you are too shallow to understand the bigger picture. I don't believe in cosigning and all of that other BS.... But I do have the intellect to know when someone makes several points of validity. If a woman truly wants a relationship yet and still she continuously dates men that only wanna "kick it", shes selling herself short. Like Printer said although some men may be single, they're not necessarily looking for a relationship.. Which subsequently means THEIR UNAVAILABLE. In essence, its destined for failure. and yes I agree a large majority of single men are unavailable, meaning their not at that place in their lives to be with 1 woman. However, there is that small percentage that are mentally and subconsciously Available, and ready for a serious commitment.

Edited by Majesty02 - Feb 15 2014 at 11:05am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:14pm
Kicking it may lead to a good relationship.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic