Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "The Reason Why Your Single..." - Prophet Tyrese
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"The Reason Why Your Single..." - Prophet Tyrese

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:42am
being in a relationship and having someone to climb on top of you is two different things. has he ever thought that the thirst ain't as strong in some women??? I have girlfriends and getting a man is all they talk about, their fb post mostly center around getting/keeping one and it don't matter to them if he worth a damn or not.  the point is they have one Confused

Exhibit A (posted by one of my thirsty friends on fb)

Exhibit B 

all day and night she posts sh*t like this Confused, so sadly what he said applies to certain people with a vagina. those were posted in the last 12 hours and its about 30 more on her page from the last few days.Cry

Edited by Princess Grace - Feb 12 2014 at 10:53am
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:57am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i knew plenty of hos 

so did/do i...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 12 2014 at 11:00am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:05am
are those supposed to be uplifting or depressing? lol

(@PG)
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:07am
that shyt is terrible...lol
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:08am
Indie your baby girl is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:10am
know/knew 

i used to know more. still know some 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:13am

well (straight and bi) men do like pucci

give em what they want
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

has he ever thought that the thirst ain't as strong in some women??? I have girlfriends and getting a man is all they talk about, their fb post mostly center around getting/keeping one and it don't matter to them if he worth a damn or not.  the point is they have one Confused

I agree 100%
It dont matter if the dude beats their azz, doesnt treat them as a partner, embarrases them im public, rude, disrespectful, broody and unpleasant, the point is they have a man and the next woman doesntApprove
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:24am

we should do a how many hoes do you know thread

and if you don't know any maybe you are the hoe
PrincessSher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessSher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:27am

yrese

Denied Visitation with Daughter

Cops Called

2/12/2014 6:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0212-tyrese-gibson-01Tyrese and his baby mama got into it last night over their kid ... and this time cops got involved.

Tyrese went to Norma Gibson's home in North Hollywood Tuesday night to pick up their 6-year-old daughter. Sources say Norma did not want to hand the kid over because she was sick.

But before he got there ... we're told Norma called police because she felt the custody order did not require her to turn the kid over and she needed cops to look at the document.  LAPD officers arrived and Tyrese showed up as well.

Cops talked to Tyrese and left ... and so did Tyrese -- without the kid.

Law enforcement sources tell us there was no disturbance of the peace ... no police report was taken as far as they were concerned it's case closed.

But it's not case closed for Tyrese. Sources connected to the actor tell TMZ ...  he's going to court to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt and throw her in jail for violating the custody order. He does not believe his child was sick ... he thinks it's all just revenge.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2t86x8d6W
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System