Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "The Reason Why Your Single..." - Prophet Tyrese
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"The Reason Why Your Single..." - Prophet Tyrese

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:10am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I agree with you 100% .. I don't know who Tyrese is though...

The (non-ghetto etc) Single girls that are not sleeping around .. are saving themselves for a decent man (non- ghetto etc) because they know their value and that they are WORTH something more.

The thing it is about 85% of the single men at any given time .. are UNAVAILABLE. Maybe they are not married or don't have a girlfriend .. but that does not mean they are 'available'. They may have money problems, old relationship problems .. whatever but they are not going to get into a relationship with you because they are unavailable. Period.

Now 100% of the single men (not surprisingly) ARE AVAILABLE for sex! Like .. pretty much any time, any place. Duh! So they will USE you for sex .. and be on their way.

Sadly, sometimes 'nice girls' that are not hoodrats etc get used as well .. because they don't recognize a man that is UNAVAILABLE. They get carried away with the moment and sleep with him .. thinking it will go somewhere. Nope .. he will dump her too! He will use her just like he uses the Hoodrat that think it is normal to lay up with different men.

That's why a girl has got to hold out for that 15% of single men that actually ARE AVAILABLE for a relationship. 15% is about all there is though.. maybe that number can slide up or down .. but it's about 15% .

The trouble is there is an 8 to 1 ratio of AA women to AA men ... so that 15% is even SMALLER for the AA community. This means that AA women (whether they want to believe it or not) have to source men from OUTSIDE the AA community. Maybe they are Black but from other countries or other ethnic groups .. but they've gotta see the reality of the situation or:

- they will be forever dealing with the hoodrats that will dog them, see 10 other women at the same time and eventually knock them up and leave them.  (That's the 85%). Then they will say 'all men are dogs' but they aren't ... they just choose dogs.

- they may meet a decent AA guy that is part of that 15% and it may work out fine  ... (or not because once he figures out the 'AA man shortage situation' and realizes his options .. he might cheat.)

- they will be .... alone (and maybe bitter and p*** off)

where did u get those bogus numbers from? LOL so since 85% of single men are unavailable at any given time whats the percentage of single women? or are all single women available 
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:31am
I got those number from what I have read for the last 30 years or so. But don't get stuck on the numbers. I have enough sense to see what is around me - which is MOST MEN by far ...
are NOT AVAILABLE for a relationship. Maybe they are even nice guys or good guys ... they are just UNAVAILABLE ... and they know it. Though ... they ARE available for sex.

That is how 'nice girls' get tricked into wasting their time with a guy ... that is NEVER going to have anything real with her. So then she gets hurt and thinks something is wrong with her. :(

Women have got to recognize a good guy THAT IS ALSO available for a relationship.

You don't have to agree though ... (shrughs) It's NMP (Not My Problem).

But it IS the truth - no
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:09am
Oh these so called single bitches be fuccking though

You shouldn't get it twisted
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:23am
how do all these "good women" know all these "hoes"? Unhappy
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 5:27am
I guess anyone can be a relationship expert these days
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 5:29am
Lol

Where is his Brit baby momma?

Was she deported in the end?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:30am
Printer Ink has a lot of bogus info. Everyone is caring some debt, some pain, some problems or something but no one should be denied love as long as their ethical and moral.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:51am
My name is Ella-May from Mobile, Alabama. And I just want to say since listening to Tyreses advice, I been able to date outside the family, I got a double wide And I rode the plane!
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 7:02am
It would be nice if he could talk about men with too many kids by too many different women because they are allergic to condoms. Or is that the fault of women once again?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 7:25am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

My name is Ella-May from Mobile, Alabama. And I just want to say since listening to Tyreses advice, I been able to date outside the family, I got a double wide And I rode the plane!

HeartLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style