Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "The Reason Why Your Single..." - Prophet Tyrese
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"The Reason Why Your Single..." - Prophet Tyrese

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

didnt ppl do the bitter biitches avi's cus people were calling them bitter…? 

i don't get this single association thing.. 

You don't have to.

you just learned about it today and you're all "in the know" now. Ermm

no.. he just needed to type something smart to me cus i said i didnt get something.. 
mr. all about metta world peace and no drama. 
*fixed.Smile
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:43pm

lol hes always trying to provoke something then hide his hand.  I see you, mixer.
You can't see me. *looks behind shoulder*
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:44pm

you just learned about it today and you're all "in the know" now. Ermm
I'm sorry for being a n00b.Ouch
ba-zing!! LOL

and you're so silly. Tongue

eta: 

You can't see me. *looks behind shoulder*
alright, cena. LOL

Edited by nekamarie83 - Feb 11 2014 at 9:45pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

ba-zing!! LOL

and you're so silly. Tongue

eta: alright, cena. LOL
I was being corny but thanks. And I thought about posting a John Cena gif but that would have been too easy to counter.Ouch
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:53pm
People who like to think they're too amazing and that's why  no one has snatched them up yet, usually have some flaw they arent self aware enough of yet to fix and be attractive to someone. That just sounds so pompous and arrogant to me. Who would want someone like that?

Not saying that you have to have a man to be happy. You can be single by choice, you can enjoy the single life, or you havent met the right person...but if you reallyyy realy want a relationship and you're still clinging onto the "It's not me, it's them!" excuse...sorry maybe you're just not as amazing as you think you are.

And Tyrese the last one to be taking dating advice from. I wouldnt let Jody tell me sh*t
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:17am
I'm sure he's an asshole but he's not all the way wrong either.  It didn't read to me like he was talking to women who are single and not caring.   It seemed to me he was speaking to the "good" women who are getting themselves down because it seems that women who men say they don't want always seem to have a man whilst good women can't seem to get one or one worth having.   He sayin' you have standards and don't feel bad about it.   Sharkeisha's man most likely ain't sh*t and don't be hurt over that.

At least that's how it read to me.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:28am
Your...You're.....Jesus that bothers meCry
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Your...You're.....Jesus that bothers meCry
i was waiting to see if/when anyone would point that out. LOL
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:25am
yall gotta stop with the Tyrese hate tho....no other brotha made riding the bus seem so fly...u see how all the ladies were giving him the eye 

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

In the ratchet city I live in, this is very much true. The hoodrats always have “a man” whether he's an excon, drug dealer, or just plain shady. That’s because they’ll take anything that comes their way.

By nature based on statically reasoning, the average male is going to pursue what he feels is easiest to obtain. All the women I know that are college educated, attractive, nonghetto/stereotypical, and have self-respect etc. are single usually because they’re smart enough to not let these grimy  dudes out here take advantage of them.  I'm not really a big fan of Tyrese, but I agree with this 100%. All the women in here that don't agree are probaly the type of chics he's bashin LOL

I agree with you 100% .. I don't know who Tyrese is though...

The (non-ghetto etc) Single girls that are not sleeping around .. are saving themselves for a decent man (non- ghetto etc) because they know their value and that they are WORTH something more. This is the part Tyrese left out that is upsetting people.

I think his POINT was ... there are a lot of hoes that have men .. but those men just want them for sex. But he said it wrong ..

The thing it is about 85% of the single men at any given time .. are UNAVAILABLE. Maybe they are not married or don't have a girlfriend .. but that does not mean they are 'available'. They may have money problems, old relationship problems, they had poor father role models so they don't KNOW what it is to have a relationship, they like to play women .. whatever but they are not going to get into a relationship with you because they are unavailable. Period.

Now 100% of the single men (not surprisingly) ARE AVAILABLE for sex! Like .. pretty much any time, any place. Duh! So they will USE you for sex .. and be on their way.

Sadly, sometimes 'nice girls' that are not hoodrats etc get used as well .. because they don't recognize a man that is UNAVAILABLE. They get carried away with the moment and the bs he tells them and sleep with him .. thinking it will go somewhere. Nope .. he will dump her too! He will use her just like he uses the Hoodrat that thinks it is normal to lay up with different men. This is another part Tyrese left out.

That's why a girl has got to hold out for that 15% of single men that actually ARE AVAILABLE for a relationship. 15% is about all there is though.. maybe that number can slide up or down .. but it's about 15% .

The trouble is ... there is an 8 to 1 ratio of AA women to AA men ... so that 15% is even SMALLER for the AA community. This means that AA women (whether they want to believe it or not) have to source men from OUTSIDE the AA community. Maybe they are Black but from other countries or other ethnic groups .. but they've gotta see the reality of the situation or:

- they will be forever dealing with the hoodrats that will dog them, juggle 10 other women at the same time and eventually knock them up and leave them.  (That's the 85%). Then they will say 'all men are dogs' but they aren't ... they just choose dogs.

- they may meet a decent AA guy that is part of that 15% and it may work out fine!   ... (or not because once he figures out the 'AA man shortage situation' and realizes his options .. he might cheat.)

- they will be .... alone (and maybe bitter and p*** off)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 12 2014 at 2:20am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>