Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Reason Nice Guys Finish Last in Dating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Most guys that constantly call themselves 'Nice Guys' are actually self absorbed, passive aggressive creeps.

"You dont want to fuk on the first date? You dont want my hand on your lap within seconds of meeting?  Why not, I am a really nice guyBig smileBig smileBig smile?"

The guys that are genuinely nice that I know are not walking around categorizing themselves and trying to force their 'nice' image on people.

I can't even troll this, you're right!
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:48pm
Most nice guys are low key jerks.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:57pm
I see myself marrying a nice guy. I mean, who wouldn't want a man who does everything you say and treats you like a queen?Big smile The guys I do avoid and feel stressed out by are the ones who over compliment and flatter. It makes me feel uncomfortable when they go on and on about how pretty you are and blah blah blah. Its like, I already know his intentions and they are not good. Basically he just wants my poosie and that's it.Ermm I think woman want genuine men with good motives and if you give them any reason to get suspicious then we will escape the situation and dont try to ever call them again whether you are a "bad" or "nice" guy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234